Chapter 4

Rebekahs POV
I wake up to a phone call coming in " hello" I say sleepily. "Rebekah" Nik says "Nik what's wrong" I ask worried. "Auroras back" "what" I say shocked. "Hayley had to lie to the girls to keep them there and safe, they would have tried to help or be worried"Nik says. "What do you want me to do" I say urgently " nothing for now sister, you keep them safe just in case" "ok" I say as we hang up. " who was that" marcel asks. " it was Nik, he said auroras back but he said to just watch the girls for now" I say " that seems manageable for now" marcel says.

Hopes POV
Me and Sarah are done in the water so we go tan. After another 20 min I see it starting to get dark out. " hey come on let's go home it's getting dark" I say to Sarah as we get up to start packing up. I turn to the guys to see them getting ready to leave too " you will get to see him again in school ok?" Sarah reassures me. "Yeah" I say unsure and kind of not paying attention. As we're walking to the car, the guys are walking to the woods. Hope it's fine you'll see him tomorrow in school, I reassure myself. Me and Sarah get in the car and drive home.

Paul's POV
I turn to see the girls getting their car and damn that's a nice car. They drive off and me and the guys shift. Emily rides on Sam on the way home. We get to Emily's and she bakes some cookies. We eat them then me and Jared go home.

Sams POV
The guys decide to leave because we have school in the tomorrow leaving me and Emily. " so Paul finally found his imprint" Emily says " yup which means we will most likely see her around more often and hopefully she will help you with cooking cause more guys will be joining which means more food being made" I say. " ughhh why do you guys have to be pigs" Emily laughs. I laugh too. We decide to go to bed. " goodnight I love you" " love you too" we kiss then go to sleep.

Hopes POV
We get home to see Rebekah and marcel sitting on the couch waiting for us. " where have you been!" Rebekah asks worried and mad. " we were at the beach remember I told you" "right sorry I forgot" Rebekah says. " it's okay but I need to talk to you" I say excited. " ok" Rebekah says. We go to my room. When we get to my room I close the door. "So I think I found my imprint" I say happy. "Really what does he look like" Rebekah asks "he has short hair and tan. He has a tattoo on his shoulder and looks very strong. He also has ABS and the perfect smile, the most beautiful eyes" I say in a daze thinking about him. "Wow ok don't fall in love yet you haven't even met him" Rebekah says shocked. "Right sorry" I say snapping out of it. "Well get some sleep you have school tomorrow" Rebekah says heading out. Oh did I forget to mention since we've moved to a new place we're pretending I'm younger so we can stay longer. "ok goodnight" " goodnight" Rebekah leaves and I change into some pajamas and so does Sarah then we go to sleep.

Paul's POV I get home and go to my room

Paul's POV
I get home and go to my room. I change then get into bed. I stare at the ceiling thinking about her trying to fall asleep.

Hope and Paul's POV
Tomorrow is going to be interesting.