Chapter 10

Hopes POV
"Your sister punched someone" Rebekah says mad. "What" I say mad "she was calling me fat and ugly because all the guys were staring at me" she defends herself. "I just stood up for myself like both of you said and that got all attention on me" she says. "Fine just this once I'll let it slide but your parents can't know cause they'll be mad" Rebekah says "who,what" marcel asks. "Nothing" all of us say. "Anyway guys I have a partner project in 2 days for Spanish so I'll have to leave soon and can my friend stay tonight if her parents say yes?" I ask. "Sure just be careful, don't want her finding out" marcel says. "And just be there for 2 hours" Rebekah says about the project. "Ok that works thanks" I say then I see Sarah has gone to her room. I get upset thinking she's upset. I go to my room to change into comfy clothes to go to sams.

 I go to my room to change into comfy clothes to go to sams

(Just jacket for second one) Rebekah calls me downstairs saying there's someone on the phone for me

Rebekah calls me downstairs saying there's someone on the phone for me. "Hello" I answer "hey it's Kim" "oh what's up" I ask. "My parents said I can go so I'll be there by 7" "ok that works, see you soon bye" I go back upstairs and grab my things and go to leave. "Ok remember 2 hours and marcel is taking me to a restaurant so we'll be back later" Rebekah says as they're leaving "ok did you tell Sarah" I ask "yes she's aware so bye" they leave. I go to my car and get the address into the gps. I drive to the house and knock, a women answers "yes?" "Sorry to bother is Sam here" i ask. "Yes he is" she yells for Sam. "Hey sorry I forgot" Sam says letting me in "it's ok" I reassure him. We sit down at the table when u first walk in. We start practicing and after a while 2 guys come shouting in from what seems to be the living room. "We have company, you know" Sam says and the guys look up from their conversation and be quiet. "Oh hey guys" I say awkwardly. "Hey" they say at the same time shocked. "Boys leave them alone" a girl says walking in to see them interrupting. "Sorry about them" she says pushing them out "it's fine" I tell her. 'Damn they were both shirtless'. We practice for a bit more and then I hear a howl from my sister. Me and Sam look up at the same time then look down slowly trying to be normal. "I gotta go, I'm sorry" I tell him trying to check on Sarah. "It's fine see you tomorrow" I leave to the woods and strip and shift. I go find Sarah to see what's wrong.

Sarah's POV
I howl sadly. 'Everyone always cares about hope, I'm always alone or forgotten in the conversation' I see hope run up worried. "What's wrong" she asks "nothing, just was stressed, I had to howl it out" I say pretending to be strong. "You scared me for a second" hope says relieved. I try to hold in my feelings while she's here.

Sams POV
Right as Sarah leaves the guys come in hearing the howl too. "Come on" I say and the guys come outside and we shift. We follow where the howl came from 'quiet' I tell them. We look from the shadows to see 2 wolves.

(Hopes)

(Hopes)

(Sarah's)We can tell they're conversating but can't hear

(Sarah's)
We can tell they're conversating but can't hear. They start heading somewhere 'come on' I tell them and we follow them. We see them walk up to a house and get inside and shift back putting on clothes. 2 girls but who? We all turn shocked, hope and her sister.