Chapter 30

(Warning—self harm)
Hopes POV
We were laughing,talking,eating and getting to know Jacob and him,us. " So who's with who here and connections?"He asks "well,Sarah's my sister and Avas our cousin,Ethan imprinted on Ava,Jared imprinted on Kim and Sam imprinted on Emily"I say the last part upset."Is that a bad thing?"he notices the last part. I turn to Sam and he nods. "Well before Sam imprinted,he was with Leah clearwater,Emily's cousin...and then he imprinted on Emily which broke relationships with each other"I say and it becomes quiet."But you don't choose who it happens with"Paul says.Jacobs phone rings and he looks at it.He lets out a frustrated sigh."8,from yesterday and today"he says annoyed."She'll learn to let go"Sam says.(Couple hours later)today we taught Jacob to patrol and some history from his family.It's 3 and everyone went home but Paul stayed with me. We were cuddling on my bed in comfortable silence. "Should I order pizza for all of us"I ask him"yes,but don't leave"he whines holding me tighter."Fine just a little longer" I say.

Sarah's POV
I'm laying down on my bed looking at my arms.'I miss the pain,I miss feeling something'.I stand up and to the bathroom.I grab my razor and start doing one deeper than usual.Right as I finish,Embry walks in.He sees me and runs and grabs it out of my hand. "What are you doing?"he asks cleaning my arm frantically trying to stop the bleeding.Then hope and Paul walk in probably hearing Embry."Oh my god"hope says running to me.She helps Embry clean my arm."What were you thinking?"Hope asks."I just wanted to feel something"I say plain.I start feeling dizzy and see darkness.

Hopes POV
She faints'oh me god'."I'll call 911"I say and go grab my phone."911 what's your emergency?""My sister, she fainted and was cutting herself!"I say frantically.

Paul's POV
"Come on,wake up"I say"Ava!Ethan!"Embry yells. They come barging in and run to us."What happened?"Ava asks"I caught her cutting then she fainted"Embry says."They're on they're way"hope says coming back in.I listen to her heart and it's slowing down."No,no,no"I say"what?"Hope says "her hearts slowing down"I say."No,no,no you can't leave me!"Hope says crying.We hear the ambulance and Ethan goes to get them.We back up and they grab her and take her."We'll meet you there"I say to hope.She nods and goes with them."Everyone get ready and meet downstairs"I say and they go. I grab the phone and call Sam. "Hello"he says "Sam,Sarah's in the hospital,meet us there and we'll explain"I say "alright"we hang up and I call Jacob next.We all shift and head to the hospital.We shift back and Sam and Emily are here.Jacob arrives and we head inside.I see hope in the waiting room"anything?"I ask"no" she says.We sit"what happened?"Sam asks.We explain what happened and wait to hear from the doctor.We see a doctor coming.We stand up"she'll be fine but she's lost a lot of blood,she's still out but she should wake up soon"he says and we sigh relived.I hug hope"can we see her?"She asks"yes, follow me"we get to the room.