Chapter 27

(Warning—mention of self harm)
Hopes POV
I gasp and the guys gasp and growl.She pulls her sleeve back down quick but everyone saw before she could react."What happened,who did that,what made you do that??"I ask trying to figure out what happened."Nothing,leave it alone" she says scared "did Liam do that?!"I ask loud and angry,the guys growl loud.Luckily Kim knows about us.She stays quiet so I use my alpha command voice"what happened?!"She flinched and said"Liam and I've been self harming"she says low but all of us heard it. I storm out of the car and to the school and the guys did the same behind me."Hope!No don't!!"Sarah tries to stop us but we don't.We walk the halls to find him by his locker.I grab his arm and he gets scared like about to scream."Silentcio"I use my magic to shut him up and we walk to the woods.I throw him on the ground."Romper hueso"I say and his bone breaks.He tries to scream but can't cause I haven't unmuted him."That's for my sister,don't ever come near her again"I say leaving him here in pain and muted."Wait,what about us,he'll remember us"Sam says then I turn around "olvidar"I say and we leave. "What did you do to him?"Jared asks"I muted him and broke his bone and made him forget all of us and Sarah"I say and they all look shocked but impressed.We get to the car and go to Sams and pick up Emily and went to my house."Sarah,don't do it anymore and Liam won't even remember you,I made him forget"I say and she looks relieved"ok"she says. "How long?"I ask upset"few weeks"she says looking down."And why are you just telling us this?"Paul asks still mad."Because I thought you guys would kill him and I couldn't have you guys in jail"she says "wait,what's happening?"Emily asks confused.We explain it to her of what just happened.We get to my place and watched movies all day.We all got comfortable.I was on Paul's lap,we were cuddling and same with Ava and Ethan and Sam and Emily. Sarah and Jared and Embry decided to cuddle being the only ones without someone but in a brotherly way.

Jacobs POV
Me and Bella were sitting and talking in the hall of the movie theaters cause Bella's friend couldn't handle the movie we were watching.He comes back out"well...I need to go home"he says and I glare at him."I...I was feeling sick before the movie"he stutters"what is your problem?"he says annoyed."Right now your my problem,...feeling sick maybe you should go to the hospital"I say mad"you want me to put you in the hospital!?"I say standing up mad."Jake!Jake!movies over,what are you doing?" Bella says stopping me.He backs up scared."Your really hot"she says grabbing my hand."I don't know what's happening"I say"I gotta go"I say walking out. I head to the woods to clear my mind.All of a sudden I'm jumping and on all fours.I look down and see paws?'Huh?!"

Hopes POV
We were watching the conjuring when me and Sam get a pain and lean over a bit.Everyone looks to us concerned and me and Sam look to each other.We both know...it's Jacob."What happened?"Paul asks worried."Jacob"me and Sam say at the same time. Everyone gets up and runs and shifts.'Jacob where are you?'Sam asks"Sam?!What's happening,what's going on,how can you hear my thoughts?!"He asks frantically.'Just tell us where you are dumbass then we'll explain'I say'hope'Sam warns.'Outside the movie theaters in the woods'he says and we head there.