Chapter 62

Hopes POV
"Josie, we got to go" I whisper trying to before Jane finds us. "I told you, I can't, you should go"she says "Jo,it's too dangerous if I leave you here alone" I say "it's more dangerous if you stay, she'll find Bree and find out your a wolf and kill us all" she says. "Fine, here at least be ready" I give in and give her some magic. She grabs some and me and Bree leave.

Janes POV
'Why do I feel the need to go to the woods?' "Trust your instincts sister" Alec tells me. "All of you, stay" I tell them and walk over there. I see a beautiful girl walking around as I enter the trees. 'Kill her,come on just kill her' I can't bring myself to listen to my head when my heart wants to know her."Who are you?"I ask her. She jumps and turns to me. "Um I'm Josie"she says and gets confused on why she just told me. Her voice was angelic "who are you?" She asks "I'm Jane" 'why did I just say it?'. She smiles at me with the most adorable smile that it made me smile back. "Sister we must go" Alec says knowing I can hear him. I lose my smile 'why don't I want to leave?'. "I must go" I say "maybe we can meet again" she blurts out and hands me a plate with a phone number."Maybe" I say and walk back "anything?" Felix asks. The cullens look scared"no,false alarm"I lie and they relax. "Caius will be interested to know she's still human" I say to Bella. "The date is set" she says "let's go home"I say and we walk away but I can't get Josie out of my head.

Hopes POV
"Stay behind me,I won't let them hurt you"I tell Bree as we're walking up. Everyone's here even billy. They're waiting for Carlisle to come.They see me and Bree and growl except Paul who knew. "Hey, I saved her,she's my responsibility,I know that"I say putting my hand out to stop them and push Bree back. "You know the rules"Sam says and I nod."It won't come to that"I say."What happened with Collin?"I ask"vamp showed up and Collin tried to fight it off but got hurt pretty bad, luckily I was able to kill it" Brady says. Carlisle shows up and is surprised to see Bree who's a vampire here. "It's okay if you want to join inside" Carlisle says to me and Sam. Sam follows inside."Paul please" I ask referring to watching Bree. He nods "hey,he's my boyfriend,you can trust him" I tell Bree. She walks over hesitantly and I walk inside. "I need to rebreak his bones, it's going to be painful" Carlisle says. Jacobs laying out on my couch. Me and Sam nod and Carlisle starts. Every time a crack or scream happens,I cringe and flinch.I can just feel his pain. My eyes start watering and Sam wraps his arm around me to calm me down. It doesn't help.
(5 min later) The screams are getting worse and I can't handle seeing him in pain. I walk out quick. As I open the door, I put my hands on my forehead and eyes. I'm breathing heavily and everyone's looking. Bree runs over and hugs me. I wrap an arm around her and keep one on my face. "S-Sarah can you get my i-inhaler" I ask losing my breath. She goes inside and Paul comes over to check on me. "What's happening?"Leah asks worried cause she hasn't seen me like this before"She has these attacks sometimes" Paul tells her. Sarah comes back and I do 2 puffs. I finally relax for a bit and notice Josies here. "Are you okay?Anything happen?"I ask her"nothing,I'm fine"she says. After another 5 minutes Bella pulls up. I groan and roll my eyes. "Hey wha- she starts off but Jacob screams. "It's been going on for a while, docs breaking his bones"Quilsays"why did he have to butt in I could have taken that tic" Leah says "oh give it a rest Leah" Paul says and she glares at him. Carlisle comes out "the worst is over, they'll be alright, I gave them some morphine but they're body temperature will burn it off soon" he says. "Thank you" billy says and they shake hands. "He's asking for you" he tells Bella and walks away. She looks to billy and he nods. She looks to me and smirks walking inside. "Viaje" Lizzie says low but we heard it from our super hearing. She trips but catches herself and walks inside embarrassed and mad. As she gets inside, I burst out laughing and so does Lizzie and we high five. "Hope,I'm hungry"Bree says and everyone turns to me. "Ok, give me a minute" I say and pull out my phone to call Alice.