Chapter 7

Hopes POV
It's the end of class so I get my books from my locker and go to history. I enter and she tells me to dirt in the seat she is pointing at so I go and sit. Looks like my partner isn't here or I don't have one. The when the bell rings for class to begin a boy sits down next to me. I look over to see it's the boy I maybe imprinted on at the beach. I start freaking out on the inside. "Hi" he says. "Hi" I say. "I'm Paul" "I'm hope" I say. " hope, that's a beautiful name" I look down and blush. He uses his finger to lift my chin to look at him. "No need to hide or be embarrassed" we stare at each other for a while. "Ms.Mikealson, Mr.lahote are we interrupting" the teacher asks. "No sir" we say at the same time. "Good then attention up here" I start paying attention glancing every once in a while. Finally it turns to lunch. I walk into the lunch room and look around finding somewhere to sit. When I see a girl with blond hair by herself so I go join her.
(Outfit she is wearing)

"May I sit" I ask her. "Yeah" she says. "I'm hope" "I'm Kim" she says. "No offense or anything but you look like you would sit with the popular kids" she says. "Popular is not my style" I tell her. "Hey new girl come sit with us" I turn around " no thank you I'm fine where I am" I tell who seems to be the popular girl. "That wasn't a question" "and i said I'm good" I try to stay calm. Everyone is now watching, awesome. "So you would rather sit here with Sasquatch then us, I don't buy it come sit with us" she says sternly. I start standing up, going up to her face defensively. "And I said no, Bitch" everyone starts "oooohhhh" ing. She struts away. I sit back down to see Kim shocked. "No one has ever stood up to her" Kim says. "Well I wasn't about to just go sit with them besides I wasn't going to let her bully you, I hate bully's" I say.

Paul's POV
I walk into the cafeteria and sit with the guys. I tell them what happened in history and they were happy for me. Right at Jared was about to say something hope walks in and sits with Kim, Jared's classmate. Then vERonIca walks up to the girls and obviously hope wasn't giving in. Now everyone was watching. She stood up defensively and calls Veronica a bitch. I start smiling and Veronica walks away. "Damn my girls a badass, no ones ever stood up to veronica AND she walks away" I say. "Damn why do you get to be so lucky" Jared complains " you don't know that yet, you haven't met your imprint" Sam reassures Jared. The bell rings for next period.

Hopes POV
I get to Spanish class and sit. "Today we will be partnering up for a project, I've got your partners already so don't go looking at your friends, the project is you will have to introduce your partner to the class and some interests. Who will be partners are...." the teacher explains. I zone out till I hear my name, "hope and Sam".