(5) ENTP X INFJ

(Requested by smoobz29)

ENTP (male) x INFJ (female)

"Surprise!" Johanna utters excitedly just as her husband of six months, Tony, enters their house.

"Jo!" Tony clutches his chest due to the shock then laughs upon seeing his wife's wide smile holding something wrapped in silver paper. "What's that?"

"My surprise!" She hands the wrapped item to her skeptical husband.

"Did I...did I miss a special event or?"

"Oh, no!" She waves her hands at him. "There is no special event," she clarifies, "I just wanted to surprise you with something."

He breathes out a laugh and turns the wrapped item around, inspecting it. "You know that I love surprises, Johanna, especially when it comes to you. I always enjoy something out of the ordinary."

Johanna clasps her hands together in excitement. "Open it," she urges her husband.

Tony quirks an amused brow at her, then starts to unwrap the item. Carefully tearing away the wrapper, a box starts to show and a picture of a candle placed on top of it. "Oh, my goodness!" He gasps. "You got me a scented candle?"

"A eucalyptus mint scented candle, just like what we saw online."

"B-But I thought that they were out," he stammers, opening the box to take the candle out. "This is always sold out before we can buy one."

"Not this time..." Johanna drawls, beaming at him. "I thought of you the second it went on sale, so I immediately bought it. I made sure it was the one with crackling sounds."

"And to thank you, I'll make sure to shower you with a lot of kisses." He leans in, pressing his lips all over his wife's face. Tony kisses her on the forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and ends with her lips. "We should light this up now," he says, pulling away to see his wife furiously blushing.

"W-Wha-"

"Let's go to our room!" Tony takes a hold of Jo's hand and pulls her with him as he rushes to their room. He takes off his coat and places it over a chair before lying down on the bed.

Jo softly laughs and lies beside him. Tony immediately wraps his arms around his wife and showers her face with kisses all over again.

"Tony!" Jo exclaims then bursts out into a fit of laughter as her husband wouldn't stop. His display of affection made her blush red all over. Though she wants to stop him, she also knows that this is his way of pouring out all his love for her.

And she loves it even if she is shy to declare it out loud.

Tony then slyly smirks at her, peering mischievously into her eyes, before nipping her nose. In a sonorous voice, he teasingly whispers against her skin, "I won't mind having my wife for dinner."

Jo's eyes widen as she gasps in shock. She slaps her husband on the chest. "Tony! Watch your mouth!" Then she covers her flushed face with her hands, wanting to break off eye contact from her husband. He can be bold sometimes and Jo is still growing used to it.

Amused with his wife's constant reaction to his teasing (which, in fact, he loves to do on a daily basis), Tony chuckles and tightens his hold around his her. "Oh, how it feels good to be me," he utters in content, "I have a lovely wife who surprises me with the best things at times. We have a roof above our heads and a cozy bed to lie on. And now we finally have the candle we've been eyeing for the past month."

Jo slowly looks up from her hands to catch her husband gaze up at the ceiling looking peaceful and pleased. She softly clears her throat then murmurs, "...you do know that we need to light the candle to enjoy it, right?"

"Ah, yes we keep on forgetting that. But before we do so," Tony stops his wife from getting out of the bed to grab a lighter from the kitchen. He pulls her back into his arms. "I was thinking," he continues, "candles are peculiar things, aren't they?"

"W-What?"

"I mean when you light them up, some bring the feeling of relaxation to a person, some also are used as aphrodisiacs depending on the scent. Even if they are soothing, candles still bring a touch of fear for a small flame from their wick can cause a giant fire that could spread in a few seconds, taking down everything in its path. Also, we have to take into consideration the safety code..."

As Tony continues to ramble on with his thoughts regarding candles, he does not notice Jo gazing lovingly at him. She listens to every word he says and does not interrupt or stop him since she could go on with just listening to him. She's in love with his voice, his thoughts and ideas, his dreams and aspirations.

She's in love with the right man for her.

Tony noticed that his wife has gone quiet and he turns his head to look back at her, stopping himself from talking any further. "Sorry. Am I saying too much again?"

Jo sweetly smiles at him then shakes her head. "No," she tells him. "You know that I love listening to you."

Tony smiles back at her and runs his hand down her cheek. "I would love to listen to your input as well."

"That's okay. I'd rather listen most of the time."

He raises an inquisitive eyebrow. "Really?"

"Mhm," Jo hums.

"Then give me a kiss to prove it." He puckers his lips, teasing her once again.

"Tony!" Jo reaches behind her and grabs the first pillow she feels and throws it at him.

Tony laughs, taking the pillow away from his face. "A kiss won't hurt, Jo."

Jo grows shy, but gives way when she cranes her neck to peck his lips. The corners of Tony's mouth twitch up, breaking into a huge grin.

"My adorable wife, let's light that candle!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it took so long huhu i've been busy with my thesis. Thank you for requesting and waiting!

This was inspired by Johanna's character in Sweeney Todd. Although I do not like the character, without her we wouldn't have one of the best songs made by the brilliant mind of Stephen Sondheim.

Some positive traits of ENTP: outspoken, curious, intellectual
Some positive traits of INFJ: quiet, mystical, idealist