(18) INTP X ENTJ

Requested by n1lss3n (you changed your username a lot 🤣)

INTP (male) x ENTJ (female)

A.N. I've been MIA for some time, haven't I? I sincerely apologize for that. Things have not been normal at home that it has led me to being an insomniac for weeks.

I'm slowly getting better now, so I decided to write this request which has been in my head for months.

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elias lost one of his sheep again.

It irked him every time this happened. Being a shepherd takes a lot of patience, but when it comes to losing one sheep it could cause a great deal of damage. 

He brings a hand to his forehead to wipe off the sweat that has accumulated there. Under the hot sun, this is not what he wanted to be doing. Around this time of the day, all his sheep are supposed to be under the shed and should stay there until it’s time for them to leave the shed again. Elias was going to use this time to continue building the newer and improved shed he had planned for the sheep. Apparently, time is not in favor of him today. 

“Come on,” He mutters under his breath as he goes down the small hill he has set his small house and sheep shed on. “You at least have to be nearby.” 

Elias continued his way down, internally happy that he’s wearing his comfortable leather boots instead of his normal boots that he wears mostly at home or when he needs to purchase goods at the old town square. Living on top of the hill, overlooking the vast sea, has brought the solitary peace he aches for, but it does add a bit more work for him because he lives far away. It never is a win-win situation. 

Just as he arrives at the base of the hill and starts to walk through the forest, he hears the bleating of sheep from afar. He follows the sound, passing through the wide and tall trunks of the trees that offer shade from the hot sun. The dry leaves and small branches crunch under his boots as he continues to follow the never-ending bleating of the sheep. As he goes a bit deeper into the forest, he’s going to find his way to the town. 

He instantly stops in his steps and widens his eyes out of shock when he finally sees his sheep but it is being held by a man in a poet shirt and trousers both dirtied and showing signs of it not being washed or cleaned for a long time. Beside him is another man that is laughing raucously as he playfully poked the sheep with the tip of a dagger causing the animal to make those bleats. 

Are those...pirates? When did pirates arrive in town? And why was he not made aware of their presence?

Elias wants to run and take his sheep away from those mean-looking and brutish men, but he has nothing to defend himself. He hides behind a tree, using this time to devise a plan on how he can get it back. He leans a bit to the side, peeking through the trunk to watch them. 

“Do you think this would last the whole crew for days?” The man carrying the sheep asks.

“Let’s see what the Lady has in store for it,” the other one replies.

The man scoffs, “The Lady? Isn’t it tiring to be taking orders from that woman?”

“I can end your tiredness early if I aim a bullet straight through your head.” A new voice rings above the air and behind those men, a woman in a doublet and a waistcoat lined with a tint of gold emerges from the trees. She holds her head high and narrows her eyes at the two who have seemed to shrink under her glare. Even Elias feels intimidated by her stature. Adjusting her Monmouth cap that sits atop her head, she quirks an eyebrow at the one holding the sheep. “Was I hearing blasphemous words come from your mouth, fool?”