(34) ENTJ X INTP

Requested by rullety_1412

This one has some futuristic stuff in it.

ENTJ (male) x INTP (female)

“God, please no,” Vino Nilsen grumbles under his breath upon hearing the news his assistant, Riggs, informed him just a moment ago.

Nilsen is a private detective – one of the leading detectives of Colnpres Agency, and he is someone who knows to never depend on anyone, especially during a new investigation.

But this particular investigation: a certain case of bank robberies that are all connected, is the hardest one yet.

It first started when a certain prominent bank in his city got robbed. There were no witnesses of the crime because the robbers seemed to hack the security cameras in the bank and…each person in the bank during that time was shot dead.

They left no fingerprint or any sign of them being there which baffled the police department. One of the police officers then visited the Coln Press Agency to ask for their help. That was how Nilsen became part of the investigation.

He has been working on it for the past week, but it is proving to be difficult to find new leads. Every new piece of information they uncover leads to a dead end in their investigation path. Because of this stump, the news has spread to other agencies, and eventually, to one of the leading agencies in the world of criminal investigations.

The Summum Bonum. TSB.

Nilsen has never liked that agency. Each agent he met has been a pompous freak show. Sometimes he thinks that they are not humans but robots in disguise.

The one he despises the most is a certain Agent Lillian Labrada.

He remembers that he met her around a year ago during a missing person's case in the city. He hated how she was such an overbearing know-it-all behind her genteel self.

And now he's pissed to find out from Riggs that they'll be expecting her presence due to the recent bank robbery.

“Didn’t I tell you that if ever TSB would call again, you would immediately turn them down? Why didn’t you do that?” Nilsen scolded Riggs. He stood to walk to the window behind his desk which overlooks the busy street of cars and pedestrians making their way to wherever they need to go.

His hands rest on his hips, keenly watching outside to see if the familiar Rolls-Royce of TSB will pull up in front of the ten-story building.

“Detective Nilsen, TSB might be able to help us find the robbers,” Riggs explained. “We’ve been having dead-ends in our investigations except–” He stops as Nilsen raises a hand at him.

“I know what you’re trying to say,” Nilsen murmurs, his voice hinting at dejection. “We both have a working theory on our hands, Riggs. But how certain are you that Agent Labrada would believe us? The theory is too outlandish, something that seems unlikely to happen.”

“But still possible, detective.”

Nilsen turns to look at his assistant. Riggs had a lot of hope in his eyes. Nilsen could see it from where he stood. Breathing out softly a sigh of defeat, he says, “I will give Agent Labrada a chance, but if she doesn’t show her support then withdraw Colnpres from TSB. I’m not going to waste another minute with them. Have I made myself clear?”

“Crystal.”

Three knocks are then heard from the other side of the door. One followed the after in equal millisecond intervals.

Both men knew who it is.

Nilsen juts his head toward the door and Riggs receives the non-verbal command to open the door. When he finally does so, a woman in a grey pantsuit is revealed. Her hands, covered in satin gloves, are clasped together. Her hair is fixed in a sleek bun, not one stray strand in sight. She greets the men in a gentle manner, “Good day, Detective Vino Nilsen and Assistant Riggs.”