(18.2) INTP X ENTJ

Part 2 of n1lss3n's request

INTP (male) x ENTJ (female)

Aside from her whole body aching in pain, Aurora found it more annoying to be surrounded by these men she once called her crew. 

"Give up, lady," One of her crewmen spits at her, "You're one against 15! One measly woman against brute men!" 

Despite her aching ribs, she hugs an arm around herself and gains the energy to scoff at them before cackling loudly. "Brute men?" She repeats in a mocking tone. "I know that we lie for a living, but anyone can see through that lie straight away.”

She falls and lands straight on the ground in a loud grunt as another man punches her right in the gut. Even if it's dark already, torches lit with fire circle her as each is held by one man. She can spot the outlines of their faces - faces of the men she used to call her crewmen. She's thankful she never grew to trust any of them. But it's her fault that she never expected to feel this kind of anguish that they are relentlessly inflicting on her.

Taunting them is her only defense mechanism because she does not want to show how terrified she feels at the moment. And hopefully, it would keep her alive for a few more moments. 

She tastes something metallic in her mouth and spits it out on the sand to see that it is blood. "Ah, damn it," she curses under her breath, wiping the back of her hand on her mouth. 

"For a woman, you seem to stay strong." The man kicks her strongly which sends her rolling on the sand just once but the impact makes her curl herself into a fetus position as she hugs her stomach. The pain is becoming too much to bear and she's fighting to keep her eyes open. 

She coughs out more blood and her inside ache with every movement she makes. "Why…" she wheezes out, "Why do this in such a brutal manner?" She does not want to declare it out loud, but there is this part of her that feels betrayed by what they are doing. She has done nothing but gives them a place to live and food to eat. All they had to do was follow her orders and they could continue their lives on the high seas.

"Must we still explain, lady?" 

She scoffs, "Are you doing a mutiny, really? That’s the only thing you can think of? And what do you think you’ll get from this? Money? Power?"

The man kicks her down and she falls instantly, her whole body lays limp on the ground. She does not have the energy to even hold her head up anymore. This is it, she thought, my days of being a pirate are over… 

He then brandishes a sword. "I think we have had enough of playing around. We thought of killing with a simple bullet through your head, but using a sword gives a different feeling to it." 

Aurora squeezes her eyes shut as she sees the man raise the sword in the air. Her heart is now pounding against her chest and she anxiously waits for the sword to impale her body. What a disgrace...to die by the hands of my own crewmen. 

"Ah!" The man then shouts all of a sudden, dropping his sword to the sand as his hands fly to the back of his head. “Bloody hell!” He hisses, moving his hand away from the back of his head and blood drips from his fingers. Aurora gasps quietly from where she’s laying. The man grits his teeth and snarls, “Who threw that?!” He looks at the rest of the men standing in a circle. 

“You think we did it?!”
“A rock was thrown from there!” One of them points toward the dark part of the forest. 
“It’s not that much blood! Stop wasting everyone’s time and let’s get on with killing her!”

Another rock then lands on the head of the same man and almost instantly, another one follows which hits another person. Then a wave of rocks flying through the air appears out of nowhere, constantly hitting the men surrounding Aurora.