(24) ISFP X ENTJ

Sorry if I haven't been working on requests >.< To be honest, I've been working on different stories here that just pop out in my head even if they're not requested. Again, I'm truly truly sorry for all the waiting. I hope this one makes up for some of it.

[The photo is not mine but look at those adorable amigurumis!!!]

ISFP (male) x ENTJ (female)

It's been two weeks and Nix has been sick of living in this body!

A bit of context for those who are new here, Nix - short for Vernice - was this woman who was just one month away from becoming promoted to head team leader. Finally, she was so close to having a stable life, especially in terms of income. That is...

Until her soul switched bodies.

Yes. Apparently, those stories one hears of souls entering and controlling different bodies are true.

Nix had to say goodbye to her body and the way she lived her life the moment she woke in a man's body. It deeply puzzled her at first, but when she saw the face of the body she entered she fainted.

The body she's in belongs to one of her team members, Dan, the one she finds the weakest in terms of effort and...ugh, just everything about him!

Every time they have a project together, it's clear that he doesn't give the best output and she hates that the most! Like, honestly, why take a job you know you're going to suck at?!

Anyway, back to the situation at present. Knowing that Dan is currently in control of her body, they decide to both reside in Nix's apartment so that they can keep an eye on what the other is doing with their bodies. Well...it was actually Nix who proposed this whole arrangement and Dan decided to say yes to everything. Again, he's that incompetent, as per what Nix would say about him. So she had to pack some of his clothes in his apartment to bring them to her own apartment, because, again, she is in a man's body.

Currently, as she's reading a book on the couch while Dan is busy preparing supper for the two of them, her phone (Dan's real phone) starts to ring and she picks it up without checking the caller I.D.

"Good evening," she greets the person on the other line while still reading through the last page of the chapter she's on. The deep voice of the man she's in took her some time to get used to, but now it's starting to feel like second nature to her. "This is Dan speaking."

"Dan, honey!" The voice shrieks in pure excitement that Nix had to pull the phone away from her ear and bite back a curse word that threatened to escape her mouth.

Who the hell is this person?

This is when she decides to check the caller's I.D. and she feels her blood run cold when what's written on the I.D. is Mom.

"Mom," she breathes out in growing panic. She jumps out of the couch and rushes to Dan, slapping his (well, her) shoulder repeatedly.

"Woah, Woah, what?" He asks in her feminine voice. She shoves the phone into his face and she sees how his eyes widened in fear. "Mom?!" Nix places an index finger between her lips to shush him before placing the phone in speaker mode so that he could hear their conversation as well.

"H-Hey, mom," she greets into the phone.

"Dan? I heard a woman's voice a while ago. Is someone with you?"

Nix throws Dan a look in panic and he decides to mouth the word girlfriend over and over.

"What?!" She shouts in a whisper. "You want me to say that I'm living with my girlfriend?"