(37) ENTP X INTP

I received a couple of entp x intp pairing requests so here it is! I think a lot of people have been looking forward to this particular pair hahaha

ENTP (male) x INTP (female)

"So," a man drawls to himself when he attentively watches through the glass wall when a woman, presumably a newcomer, enters their office. The said woman seems to be on her way to the meeting room he is currently inside. "Is this the third competitor?"

Ordal, another man who is seated beside him, replies, "I guess so. After all, the supervisor said that we're only waiting for one more person. And that person would be a woman-"

The door is suddenly pushed open and the woman they were watching enters the room. Her hair is sleeked to the back of her shoulders with no stray strand in sight, her shoulders are relaxed, and yet her neck holds her head high. She stops as the door closes behind her. "Good morning," she greets the men curtly.

"G-Good morning," Ordal stammers, too stunned by her endearing presence to form a straight sentence. "I'm O-Ordal."

"I'm Serena."

The other man stays quiet, his gaze still on the woman. A small smirk creeps up his face. He's beginning to like his second competition. Finally, right off the bat, she's bringing more of a challenge than this pathetic stuttering excuse of a man beside me.

The woman shifts her eyes in the man's direction. She brings a hand out to him. "As I said, I am Serena. It is a pleasure to meet you."

The man does not budge at all. "Pleasure's all mine. I'm Demir." He eyes her from head to toe and his hand gracefully rests under his chin. "So you're the one who plans to take the job I want. Only one spot is open and there are three of us."

"I've been made aware of that in the rules of this elimination event sent to me weeks ago."

"You seem easy to take down. Along with Ordal."

Ordal could only look at Demir with wide eyes. But Serena does not show any other emotion. Mirroring Demir, a smirk plays about her lips. "I am easy on the eyes. Only."

Her answer sent excited shivers down Demir's spine. Oh, he is definitely looking forward to going against her now.

To enter the building of the best news broadcasting company is a privilege.

To be considered as the next news anchor of the evening special news is worth a fortune in the sense that one has dedicated most of their years of study to the field of journalism, debates, endless discussions, academic writing, and the like.

One cannot be a news anchor and live a cheap life. No, you have to feel entitled and know you are the best at what you do. You have to look good and feel good because if you don't, your audience on the other side of the screen will doubt your credibility and, eventually, the credibility of the news you are presenting.

Sitting pretty and stating out the cold facts - that is the gist of a good news anchor.

It definitely is a life of fame and grandeur. And you would be considered the perfect hero - a person for the masses.

And the best part is that you don't have to care for the masses for them to like you. The mere fact that you're the chosen person to sit before them to update them on current affairs is enough to be revered.

Demir would definitely benefit from that kind of life and knows he's worthy of it.

What sucks is that there are other people who think the same way about themselves.

Whatever, he thought smugly to himself, at least it won't be boring for me to get to the top.

The news broadcasting company holds a competitive event every five years to find the next news anchor for their evening special news segment. Demir has shed his blood, sweat, and tears to finally be considered as one of the people that is worthy of that spot. He's bested all his classes in university, volunteered, and participated in all activities that could help him create more connections with the news broadcasting industry.