SORRY AND THANK YOU

(May 22, 2021)

Hi! Seeing all your requests make me tear up 🥺🥺 one, because there are now more than 20 and I have a lot on my plate right now HAHA and two, I really had no idea that this would blow up!

I started this last February 2021 with the hopes of placing the different MBTI types in different scenarios. It never crossed my mind that people would enjoy the short imagines I write 💖 I started writing this because I did not like the notion of people using their MBTI types as an excuse as to why they act in a certain manner (i.e. INFPs are naturally lazy, INTJs are really arrogant, etc). I wanted to empower people and use their MBTI types as their strengths in being a better person for everyone around us :)

The world has enough bitterness to it and we each have our own strengths to combat it and bring smiles to the people around us. The MBTI types are there to remind us that we are uniquely great people and that our differences complement each other ♡

I am saying sorry because a lot of you have to wait for months for me to update your request. I truly am sorry for making you wait, and I hope that you still are patient enough to continue waiting ♡ I will do my best to have your requests out :)

And I would like to say thank you for your support 💖 You all have such creative minds especially when you request that it makes me excited the whole day just thinking of how I'll write your request! And it makes me happy to see that we are all kind to one another in the comments ♡ I guess these imagines bring out the best in everyone :)

I won't be ending this book, but updates will be really slow. For now, you may always request, though I won't be replying yet. Still, even if I do not reply, I still see your comments and I do get really giddy and excited when I have another imagine to make and think of!

☆☆☆☆☆

For now, maybe you can share to me your favorite pair that we currently have in this book? :)

I have two actually! Allen and Maureen, and Tony and Johanna ♡ I love their dynamic and writing their stories made me cry (ngl, that's the INFP in me HAHA). Also! One more connection in the stories, Luke is actually the younger brother of Maureen :) So I guess you could say that Allen and Maureen really did get married and now have a son ♡