Chapter Twenty-Four: Happy Birthday to You

The screams. That's how I knew that they had followed us. How I knew that they had singlehandedly managed to ruin my birthday breakfast with Niall before it had even started.

"Get ready." Niall tells me, locking our fingers together, and the security guys opened the door, and attempted to hold back the screaming girls who attempted to grab us.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNOX!"

That's not what they were saying on Twitter.

We managed to push our way through into the high-end coffee shop and Niall sat us at a table with a booth, which could block out the fans.

"I'm sorry." Niall apologises.

"It's fine." I tell him, faking a smile for him. "I just have to get used to never being alone in public." I'm shocked at the bitterness that stands out in my voice. "I'm sorry. I know they're your fans, it's just... we have what, 2 more weeks until I'm touring, my album was released yesterday, and it's just going to keep getting more hectic. I just want us to be able to be alone babe."

"I know." He tells me, squeezing my hand.

"Now, present." Niall pulls out a squishy badly wrapped present and hands it to me, how did I not even notice that he was carrying that around?

"Great wrapping skills." I remark and Niall quirks his eyebrow at me, pulling it out of my grasp.

"Well if you don't appreciate the wrapping, I'll give it to someone who will."

"Oh shut up." I reply, grabbing the present of him, and as Niall chuckles at my child-like behaviour, I rip open the squishy present, and look down at the dress that he had given me. It was purple, and a full-length dress, I gasp as I realise there really wasn't all that much clothing, as it had a massive V plunge that looked like it went down to almost my belly-button.

"Well this is a bit raunchy." I tell him and Niall winks at me, making me blush.

"Lou Teasdale helped me to pick it out, I wanted to get you something different, I mean I've gotten you jewellery before, and I thought getting you just a hoodie or something isn't something you get for your girlfriend you love. So I got you this dress."

"And when am I supposed to wear this?" I ask, taking a sneaky glance at him who looked in thought.

"You wear it when you want to show everyone just how hot you are." He tells me, his cocky grin replaced on his face as he lowers his head down to connect his lips with mine.

I'm going to save this dress, and I'm going to do just as Niall says, the moment I feel low and the hate gets to me and I have the opportunity to wear this, I am going to, and I will show all the fans. And I'll show anyone who hurts me in any way what I can be like.

*

"Celebrity Juice, that show on telly." The audience cheers as Keith Lemon walks down the stairs and kicks the imaginary sign. It was weird how the show was done, sitting as a guest star, and not watching it on tv.

"Welcome to Celebrity Juice!" Keith exclaims and we all cheer. "Look who it is, it's Holly Willobooby!" I look beside me at Holly Willoughby, laughing at her nickname on the show, who smiles. "Holly, introduce your team."

"Well he is the hottie Olympic Diver who got bronze at the Olympics, and she has just released an album that's number one on the Billboard chart and is heading straight to the top of the music industry. It's Tom Daley and Lennox!" I smile at Tom who is beside Holly and Holly nudges me as Keith watches me with an animalistic stare.

"Hello Lennox." He growls and I giggle. Keith is hilarious.

"Hi Keith." I reply and he smiles.

"Your album, it's called 'Songs For Him'. What's it's message?"