Chapter Twenty- Christmas shopping and Payzer

I woke up on the 3rd of December with a smile on my face. Turning to my right, I looked at my boyfriend who was sleeping beside me and sighed with happiness. Had we really been together for almost 3 months? It seemed like a dream. I poked Niall’s cheek and he began to stir awake, I waited for his eyes to open and when they did and he saw me awake, he smiled at me.

“Your bed is so comfy.” He tells me, rolling over onto his stomach and lying next  to me, watching me carefully as I began to stroke his arm.

“I prefer your bed.” I tell him.

“I’m happy if you’re lying beside me.” Niall tells me. I blush and Niall leans and kisses my lips. “Good morning anyway beautiful.”

“Morning Nialler.” I reply, leaning up and kissing him.

“So, what are our plans for today?” He asks and I frown.

“Niall, I’m going Christmas shopping with Dani and El.” I tell him and now it’s Niall’s turn to frown.

“Oh.” Is all he says, “Well, maybe you can make it up for me?”

“By doing what?” I ask, sitting up on the bed and watching him.

“Will you spend Christmas with me?” He flashes me a smile, taking my hand.

Spend Christmas...with him?

“I’m staying in London so I thought we could just stay at my place and spend it together as a couple. My mum will probably pop round, but other than that, we could be alone. Just the two of us?”

“Dammit.” I mutter. “Ni, I was planning on spending it with my family.” I tell him, “I-I didn’t realise you wanted to spend it together.” Niall pouts at me.

“Oh, it’s fine. We can spend the New Year together though, right?” I nod eagerly and then lean in to kiss him again.

“I just, I’m not sure if you’d feel awkward being there at Christmas. My family isn’t the most normal bunch.” Niall laughs and kisses my cheek.

“I understand, it’s fine. I’ll just have to find an extra special Christmas present for you.” I nod and then kiss his cheek, before standing up and going over to my closet and grabbing my clothes to have a shower.

It was crazy what had happened in the last couple of weeks, my single Stop the Clocks was released, as was the music video, and everyone went mad for it! I have been the number 1 since the single was released, and have been invited on different interviews for TV and radio, and I even have my own fans! Emma was still a very controlling manager, she limited my time that I got to spend with Niall, but we’d had Christmas off starting from yesterday, and it was divine.

“Lennox! Stop daydreaming and get ready!” Dani shouts into the bathroom.

I smile as I turn off the shower and get dressed quickly. Walking back into my bedroom, Niall is nowhere to be seen. I dry my hair and apply my make-up, then I walk out of my bedroom to see Dani and Niall engrossed in conversation, whilst eating toast.

“What are you two chatting about?” I ask, trying not to sound too desperate to know what they’re talking about. I walk over and grab the plate with toast, which was obviously for me and grab a slice, and begin chewing, watching Dani and Niall.

“What to get you for Christmas.” Dani tells me. I nod, I didn’t even know what to get for either of them! What could I get for my boyfriend? Max was always quite helpful when I asked what he wanted for Christmas... but I wanted to figure out what to get Niall for myself. And Niall didn’t seem like he was fussed in getting anything for Christmas.

Dance With Me (Niall Horan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara