Chapter Twelve: I Love You

WHY CAN’T NIALL HORAN BE OUR BOYFRIEND?

I clicked onto the link that a gossip website had just posted and popped on my timeline of twitter. I sipped some coffee as I lay in bed holding onto my iPhone. The website finally loaded and I read purely out of curiosity.

Who takes a girl paintballing at midnight in LA for their first date? NIALL JAMES HORAN DOES! Obviously, most Directioners know this, as the pictures were all over Twitter and Tumblr. At about 1 in the morning, after going to the MTV VMA’s and then over to Celeb friend Justin Bieber, Niall Horan tweeted a picture of him and THE luckiest girl in the world, Lennox Byrnes. FINALLY, NINNOX IS OFFICIAL!

I scrolled through the pictures of Niall and me that had been posted over Twitter, stopping at the picture of Niall kissing me, his hands on my bum. I laughed and continued to read.

However, the cuteness of their date is not the only reason why we want Niall Horan to be our boyfriend. Also, not because he is in One Direction and very gorgeous. HOWEVER, HE TOTALLY STUCK UP FOR LENNOX! When they left the paintballing place, Lennox barefoot and wearing Niall’s blazer and riding on his back, but when a crazy fan assaults Lennox, Lennox seems cool with it, but NIALL WENT CRAZY. Shouting “Get your hands off my girlfriend”, after sending colourful words to Lennox, he again began, and shouting at her, and Lennox had to drag Niall away.

The only thing we are worried about that it all happened a bit too quickly. Only a month ago Lennox’s text was showed over the internet, then a few weeks she was flown over to LA for the VMA’s, on the same night they went on their first date, went public about their relationship, had their first paparazzi and fan encounter, and Lennox was assaulted. All on the same date. I hope that that will not put a strain on the relationship.

I stopped reading as I got to the end of the article. Then I looked down at the boy next to me who was still sleeping. We had been dating now for a week, and every day felt like the first. The One Direction boys were sick of our constant displays of affection, but I could not help it! We only just had together and I loved being held in his arms or kissing him. I wanted to know he was always beside me. I walked into the kitchen, deciding to make Niall breakfast before he woke up. I switched on the radio and ‘Drunk’ by Ed Sheeran began to play on the radio, and I began to sing along. I cracked the eggs into a frying pan and began to cook, dancing and singing along to the song. But what I didn’t expect was a pair of hands to slip around my waist and a kiss being placed on my neck. I giggled and turned to face Niall, moving away from the cooker and he placed me onto the counter, still holding onto my waist.

“You’re an amazing singer.” He told me and I laughed.

“Yeah okay Niall.” I reply sarcastically. “Your thing is singing and mine is dancing.” I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him towards me, kissing him on the lips.

“You’re gorgeous.”

“Well one of us has to be in this relationship.” I reply, and Niall chuckles. “You are incredibly handsome Ni.”

“That’s what I like to hear.” He whispers seductively, I place my lips back on his, and instantly he slips his tongue in my mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance, smirking into the kiss. Niall’s lips leave mine and he begins kissing across my jaw and placing kisses along my neck until he reaches my sweet spot and begins to suck, and I am not surprised when moans escape my mouth. His hands move to my thigh, and he begins to stroke my thigh as my hands move to his hair, pulling slightly to pull him away from my neck, I begin to kiss him again.

“Well, well, well.” Niall jumps away from me, leaning on the other side of the counter, and I see Harry and Louis leaning on the doorframe.

“No wonder we haven’t seen them all week, Haz. They’ve been too busy.” Louis teases and Niall groans.