Chapter Thirty-One: Caffeine

(The target hasn't been reached yet... but I'm in a really good mood, so I thought I'd update tonight! :D)

I hadn’t left LA for England yet... Justin had asked me to do an ‘intimate’ concert with him for a few select fans and I’d agreed, staying in a different hotel to the boys so that I don’t have to see Niall. And thanfully, none of the boys have told him where I’m staying, I’m not even sure if he knows we’re staying in the same city. Eleanor had finally visited us, well she'd visited the boys and saw me on the way, and finally, I was able to tell her everything that had happened with Niall and I so far, and she could give me another opinion on what was actually going on with our relationship. Because right now I don’t know if we’re together or apart. I don’t know whether I should be loving him with all my soul, or if I’m expected to be hating him right now.

 “So, he was texting your step-sister?” El repeats and I nod for the thousandth time. “And... he accused you of liking Harry?”

“Twice.” I add and El almost chokes on her coffee.

“Twice?! When did the second accusation happen?” I sigh, remembering back to the memory even I could remember, until Harry reminded me.

“Well-“

Harry held me up as we stumbled down the hallways, Harry in a new, clean shirt and I was still in my dress, but my heels were getting harder to walk in.

“Where’ve you been?” Harry and I both stopped and slowly turned on the spot, laughing when we saw a tired looking Niall looking angry at us both.

“We have been everywhere and nowhere.” Harry slurs and Niall rolls his eyes at him.

“The same old plan Harry. Do you really think getting girls drunk will make them drop at your feet?”He asks and being drunk, we didn’t really understand what he was implying.

“Don’t they normally drop at my feet?” Harry says and I giggle at smart-arse Harry.

“Come on lennox, you need to sober up.” Niall takes a step closer towards us, and as if we had planned it, both Harry and I take a step back, giggling at our in sync actions.

“Noooo!” I complain, stomping my feet. “We’re drinking and getting-“ Harry covers my mouth, even drunk knowing that we shouldn’t tell my boyfriend we were planning on getting tattoos in our drunken state.

“What?”

“We’re getting more beers.” I lie, and look at Harry, who nods approvingly, causing me to get the giggles all over again.

“You’re both underage.” Harry tells us and we shrug, it doesn’t really matter, people serve us anyway, so we're not going to sweat about something that has already happened before, drinking underage in America. Why do they even set the age restriction so high? That's what I love about the UK, they recognise that 18 is the legal age that you should get alcohol, and as a lover of alcohol, I approve.

“Come on Lennox.” Harry puts his arm around my shoulder, and Niall takes a step closer.

“Take your hands off my girlfriend.” Niall warns him. “I can’t believe you’re doing this to her, getting her drunk so that she’ll sleep with you.”

“Wait, what?” Harry repeats, watching Niall confused. “I don’t want to sleep with her, I’m cheering her up.” I became sober fast, and pushed Niall away.

“We’re two best friends having fun!” I exclaim, and Niall rolls his eyes again. “Are we back on that again? I’m not going to cheat on you! Not with Max and not with Harry or any other boy I randomly see! I’m not going to randomly walk into a coffee shop and get some guy’s number! I’m not like that! That’s what my step-sister would do!”