Chapter Thirty-Six: The Day Before...

I'm sorry this is really short and crap :/ but it's just a filler...

It’s February the 13th. A day before the most depressing day of my year. I literally hate Tessa for putting me through this, whilst all my best friends’ are having the most amazing time in Vegas on Valentines’ Day, I’ll be in the UK... doing absolutely nothing, yet still, I’m not allowed to fly out to see my boyfriend!

Niall and I now had a system in place, we’d always have our phones on loud, so that whenever we’d ring each other we’d answer straight away. If Niall happened to be sleeping when I rang him, he’d listen as I explained in full detail what I’d done that day, even if he was half-asleep and not really listening to what he was saying. We text pretty much all the time, and I’m thankful that I have unlimited text messages, otherwise I’d be having a pretty extreme phone bill thanks to my texts and calls to Niall.

“Yo! Lenn you’re not spending another day in this flat all by yourself!” I sit up, how in the heck did Dani get into my flat?

“Dani?” I reply, getting off my bed and Rolo following my steps, running on his short legs to Dani who picks him up and starts cooing over him. “How did you get in?”

“Liam gave me his spare key that Niall gave to him when they went on tour.” Dani explains quickly, still playing with Rolo in her arms. “Anyway, I thought, I’m going to Vegas tomorrow and I have so much to do. I think I’ll pop over to the Ninnox flat, grab Lennox and make her go through everything with me.” Dani tells me with a stupid grin on her face. “Now go and get dressed.” I give her thumbs up instead of replying, walking back towards mine and Niall’s bedroom, because sometimes it’s just easier to go along with what Dani is saying, than listening to her lectures for ten minutes which will then convince you to do what she says.

“So what are you doing tomorrow?” Dani shouts towards me as I pull out some blue jeans and a jumper to wear today. “Also, you need sweats because we’re going to the studio and I want to dance with you.” Dani tells me and I sigh, after pulling on my jumper, I grab some shorts, a baggy top, a headband and some trainers and place them all in one of Niall’s bags, taking my phone off charge and grabbing my purse. Wherever Dani and I go, there is always money to be spent, somewhere along the way.

“Come on!” Dani tells me as I come out of my bedroom and beeline for my bathroom, whilst running my fingers through my hair.

“Alright!” I reply, going back towards my bedroom and grabbing Niall’s grey beanie and fixing it over my hair.

“What are you doing now?” She demands and I shoot her a glare.

“You are hurrying me up! So I decided to put on a beanie instead of waste any more of your time!” I tell her, hurrying back towards the bathroom and brushing my teeth quickly before applying foundation and eyeliner. Dani is sat on my sofa, eating a cookie and stroking Rolo’s belly by the time I get back to the lounge and she winks at me before standing up and shoving the last bit of the cookie in her mouth.

“Ready?” She asks and I nod, grabbing my burberry coat and pulling on my boots, fixing my beanie on my head again.

“Let’s go!” I tell her, grabbing onto her wrist and pulling her out of my flat, much to her amusement.

*

“Lennox!” I am greeted instantly, and swivel round on the spot in the studio, spotting my old friend Leon.

“Leo-o-on!” I cry, holding out my arms and he  rushes to hug me.

“I have missed you!” He tells me, “Ever since you’ve become a world-wide singer with a world-wide boyfriend I felt like it’s been years since we’ve talked.”