Chapter Fifty-Six: Video

It's not edited, I literally and I mean literally have three minutes to copy and paste the chapter and update it before I leave! So I' m going to be gone to that hell where wifi is no more and I'll be gone until saturday night, and I'll upload the minute I get back. So, here is the happy happy chapter I've been promising you all for about 20 chapters :D

BYEEEE!

Also, I'd love 100 votes and 60 comments on this chapter when I get back, I'd would really make my day if I see that when I get back :')

*

A week in the Caribbean was great, but when we returned to LA, sunglasses covering our eyes and a tan covering our skin, we were back to reality. I now had to face what everyone was most likely saying about me. About Niall. He didn’t have a honeymoon for 2 weeks to escape the stories and the rumours.

“Are you excited to go home?” He asks. Home. Home was no longer my flat with Dani in London, home was a three-bedroom house in LA with a studio and a gym with Rob.

“Yeah.” Questions are fired at us as we attempt to escape the airport as quickly as possible, and I actually let out a sigh of relief when we get into the car in one piece.

“Mom says she is at home waiting for us.” Rob tells me, looking up from his phone. I wonder what they thought of me. His whole family. After what Louis had pulled at the wedding on Niall’s behalf. If Niall himself had done it, would I be in this car right now? Probably not. If my dad had walked into the beauty room 180 seconds later, I wouldn’t be in this car. I’d be back in London, with Niall.

“What are you thinking about?” Rob asks, stroking my cheek with the back of his hand. “tell me.”

“Just... Niall.” I tell him honestly. “I just... I hope he’s okay after the wedding stuff.”

“He’s a big boy.” Rob’s tone is harsh when talking about my ex-boyfriend/potential wedding-ruiner. I want to snap, tell him the marriage was a mistake and catch my first flight back to Niall.

“We’re here.” The driver tells us, unlocking the doors and Rob opens the car door, holding his hand out to let me out. The driver gets our suitcases, and Rob and I walk hand in hand up to our own house. It’s cute, two cars in the driveway (Kris’ wedding present to us both) and the two-story house is quaint, peaceful. The opposite of London. My city.

“Mom?” Rob shouts when he unlocks the front door, kissing my cheek and then going right, towards the dining room and the kitchen. I decide to help in the search for my new mother-in-law, moving left towards the living room, stopping when I see Kris turning the TV on, a frown on her face, Bruce sitting in the corner of the room, looking slightly uncomfortable. All I could think was that someone must’ve died.

“They’re in the living room!” I shout, staying still on the spot by the door,  I jump when hands are placed onto my hips, Rob resting his head on my shoulder.

“How was the honeymoon?” Kris asks, holding the remote to her chest as if it were her lifeline.

“Perfect.” Rob tells her, kissing into my hair, and Kris shoots us both a smile.

“Well, I’ve not come here with good news, but... potentially bad news.”

“What is it?” Rob asks, his hold on me tightening, and Kris keeps the remote held to her chest, frowning at the TV, it’s screen blue saying “no signal”.

“Well, perhaps Lennox should tell us.” In a flash, Rob’s hands are removed from my waist and he moves next to his mother, staring at me, confused.