Chapter Seven: Kiss

yayyy! I updated again! All I have to say is... ENJOY! <3

I let myself into the empty apartment, alone. Danielle had decided to spend the night at Liam’s flat and I told her I was okay by myself, when really, I wasn’t.

I laid around for a while, wishing I had my phone, it was tucked away in my bag... and I couldn’t help but wonder if people were still calling me... I leapt off my sofa and grabbed my phone out of my handbag and waited for it to turn on. This was delusional... why was I prepared to read texts off people who probably didn’t have anything nice to say... The answer was that I didn’t know. Because I just had to see. Immediately my phone began to vibrate and for every 10 hate texts, I received 1 nice one. People wanted me to die, people wanted me to stop eating, because then maybe I’d be pretty enough for Niall. I stopped reading the texts and opened up twitter, scrolling through my mentions of hate. Was this what it was like for Dani? She could just load her mentions and people would tell her to die? I took a screen shot on my phone and decided to voice my opinions on it.

@LennooxByrnesss: Why? Twitpic.ksfjdsfsoif/skjfj39

1 retweet, 2 retweets and then suddenly a 1000.

Because you deserve the hate. Your a bitch

Just go away

I fcking h8 yu. Ur irrelevant and i want to kill u.

I quickly loaded the person who had sent the last one and replied:

@LennooxByrnesss: @graccccieeeex Great spelling and grammar. Lovely to see where education goes now. And what are you 12?? Go back to your barbies and stop telling me to die.

@ graccccieeeex: @LennooxByrnesss yu thin ur hard replying to me? It shows ur weak. And not all of us can go to a posh scool like u. Do us a favour and stay away from our boys.

@LennooxByrnesss: @ graccccieeeex what are they your property now? I don’t see why me being friends with them is any of your business. Your FANS, not their mothers. And the boys’ mums actually happen to like me.

She may have replied, she may not have. I was sick of it now. Was it my fault that I met them? No, anyone could have met them. Could they tell I was cracking? In a few tiny taps, I had typed out another rant on Twitlonger.

@LennooxByrnesss ((TWITLONGER)): Why text me and tell me you hate me? I know most of you hate me. The girls know most of you hate them. The boys know there are some childish ‘fans’ who take it too far. Do you really expect them to be your ‘husbands’ if you send hate to the people they love. At the end of the day, your FANS, the boys love you all and all, but why should they put up with it? None of you ‘fans’ have given them a reason too. They could all delete their twitters and stop the concerts, the music. They do it not just because of their dreams, but because they love you all. But they love us too. By hating on the girlfriends, it doesn’t make you any better than them, and by hating on me for ‘fancying’ them and being a friend and going on holiday with them? Well it’s all very pathetic. Maybe if you had a more positive approach to things, your positive attitude to life would allow good things to happen to you. Just stop hating. Because I’m really quite sick of it all tonight.

I sent the tweet and then locked my phone and turning on the TV, and snuggling up into the corner, hoping that the constant ringing on my phone would stop and maybe my tweet had made any difference at all. But I know it’s too good to be true. There will be those fans that will hate, and criticise any single person who happens to know them, and I happened to fall under that category.