Chapter Thirty-Nine: It's a Date

Ninnox over for good?

Now we’ve heard a lot of Ninnox conspiracy theories for the past few months since they’ve been together. But never has it ever got this serious. Despite the seemingly perfect show that Niall Horan and Lennox put up for the fans, and being the most public out of the relationships in the band, it has never been hard to know when thing's are up with the celebrity couple.

Two weeks ago, Lennox and the rest of the 1D WAGs had flown out to Vegas where the boys had currently been staying, to see their hottie boyfriends for Valentines’ Day. The girls tweeted photos of them on planes and the boys all tweeted about their happiness of the day of love, except, of course, Niall Horan and his girlfriend. 

What stirred rumours even further is that there are apparently photos of Lennox on the evening of the 13th February looking a lot less than happy, but have been banned from being published. We were also shocked to hear that Lennox at the aiport at 5 in the morning according to witnesses- Lennox had flown home back to London on Valentines' Day.

Lennox has not left her flat since the day of her return and all of her interviews have been postponed to a later date after the Brits. But at this rate, are we even going to see her there?

“Niall is heartbroken, he’s unlucky that he has to continue with interviews and concerts.” A source revealed, “Interviewers have been asked not to ask anything about their love lives and Niall hasn’t smiled since Valentines’ Day.”

From the looks of this new break up news that unfolded just yesterday, immediately there has been millions of tweets for Horan over his current heart break over his beautiful ex-girlfriend.

A tear cascades down my cheeks, re-reading the article again. I knew it was too good to hope, obviously someone would’ve found out that Niall and I had broken up at some point, I just had hoped for some time later, not just two weeks after we’ve broken up.

Life just seems like shit at the moment. Dani tries to cheer me up, trying to get as much time as she can to look after me. I haven’t even thought about moving my stuff out of Niall’s flat right now, I just... I can’t think about anything to do with Niall. All the time, there are questions surrounding my mind that only he can answer, but I'm afraid that if I ever did ask them, I definitely won't like what I will hear.

“Honey you have to leave the flat sooner or later.” Dani warns me, giving me my fourth cup of tea in that hour.

“I choose later.” I mutter looking down into the mug of brown liquid but as I look back up to her Dani rolls her eyes.

“Please, it’s obvious that this break up is killing the both of you, please, just call him, you can sort through any issues.” I shake my head, my eyes stinging as they well up with tears.

“He’s turned them all against me.” I say and Dani sighs, shaking her head and getting up of the sofa next to me, taking her phone out of her pocket and begins to text, obviously either El or Liam or maybe even Niall, but from her absense of a reply, it's just obvious in their air that she knows it's true and I know it's true. I’ve rang and texted every boy of One Direction, and haven’t had a single reply off any of them in two weeks. It’s quite obvious that they blame the heartbreak of Poor Nialler on me. And just haven’t given a second thought to my own feelings.

“They don’t hate you. They just don’t understand.” Dani explains and I scoff, bringing the tea to my lips.
“They’d understand if Niall admitted everything.” I mutter venomously.

“Okay, I want you to tell me what happened right now.” Dani tells me seriously and I smile sarcastically at her. Fat chance.

I wasn't going to be the one who had to watch the looks on the faces of my best friends as I tell them that my relationship broke down to infidelity. Infidelity that I had to watch him commit. The stubborness in me was not going to break, he was going to tell them. Or I was going to make him tell them.