Blue Headcanons

In honor of my new story that I published that's centered around Blue, here are a few headcanons I have for him that I might or might not incorporate into it!

Here goes!

1. He's pansexual. I hadn't included him in the sexualities headcanons because I'd forgotten that he existed, so here's this. Also, I just see him liking everyone while simultaneously hating everyone.

2. He's very introverted in real life. He can talk to people when he wants to, he just prefers not to.  The friends he's made are mostly online friends.

3. He can play guitar. He'll play it sometimes as a way to calm down and escape from the world's problems. He'll sing along most of the time, too.

4. Dude loves to sing. He does it all the time while he does his tasks, just not in front of other people. He's also a good singer, but he thinks he sucks.

5. He had a Kpop obsession at one point.  The idea came to me because of "Die Tonight" by GameTunes.  He was mostly just a chill Kpop stan.

6. He's suffered from a lot of mental issues.  They range from depression, anxiety, general stress, etc. He's also neurodivergent, having dyslexia and ASD.

7. He has reading glasses. I imagined him with reading glasses, and I liked the idea, so I stuck with it.

8. He's interested in Nordic culture, hence the Viking horns.  He also likes Norse mythology and thinks it's interesting.

9.  He's very inquisitive and finds a lot of things interesting. It's to the point where he'll focus solely on certain things for a long time and completely ignore his other surroundings.

10.  He swears a lot. Not as much as some people do, but it's a decent amount. Helps calm the nerves, you know?

11. Speaking of stuff that "helps calm the nerves," he tried weed once and absolutely hated it. He never wants to try it again.  Sorry, Stoner.

12. He suffers from back pain, and it's really annoying. He can't stand up for long periods of time because of it.

13. He also suffers from chronic fatigue.  Fun.

14. He stores random things in his hat.  Y'know, none of them have pockets, so sometimes you have to resort to the next best thing.

I think that's it for now.  I might add more in a later chapter if I can think of any other headcanons for him.