Top 10 Thiccest Characters

Before I start this chapter, I would like to ask myself one question:  God, why am I like this?

This chapter is going to be VERY interesting...

To add to the suspense, I'll be counting from 10 to 1.

10. Hunter

There's no doubt in my mind that Hunter is a thicc boi.  He's thin, but he's got some ass for sure.  His thighs are skinny, but he's got enough ass to make up for any thiccness he doesn't have.  He's at #10 because there are crewmates that for sure are thiccer than him, but he definitely qualifies to make it to the top ten list.

9. Mr. Egg

Mr. Egg, oh, Mr. Egg, you thicc boy. The thing with Mr. Egg is that he's skinny but he also has an ass. Slim thicc. TheGentleman likes it, Mr. Cheese likes it. His ass looks good in pretty much everything.  Very smaccable, in the words of Mr. Cheese.

8. Captain and Blue

Ok ok, Captain definitely has an ass. It's not huge or anything, but it's definitely there. People have stared at his ass for sure. Also has some pretty nice thighs.  Looks great in the pants he always wears.

As for Blue, hell yeah, he's a little thicc. Nice ass, thicc thighs, and boy, does Not Orange love it. Monster, however, is kind of insecure about it. He tries to hide it sometimes with baggy clothes, but he fails most of the time, much to his own dismay.

7. Greaser and Bro

Damn, why are most of the blue characters thicc af?

Greaser's got a dump truck, ok?  That's probably one of the reasons why Veteran simped for him.  He doesn't even try to hide his...erm...assets, either.  He's thicc and he knows it, and he's proud of it.  He's probably also twerked like Squidward in front of other people.

Bro is also thicc as fucc.  He's got a GREAT ass, but he doesn't like it when people stare at it.  He's got pretty good thighs, too.  Those could probably crush someone's face (Ninja where you at?).  I should stop talking before I ruin the moment.

6. Rose

The first female on our list!  Yeah, Rose is pretty thicc.  Sometimes she wishes that she weren't so thicc, though, and for good reason.  She wants to get reductions one of these days.  Alongside being thicc, she's also pretty ripped and has more abs than TheGentleman and Bro. That's something she's actually proud of.

5. Mother

Like I've stated before, she's built like Elastagirl. I think that speaks for itself. She was already thicc before having kids, but she became even thiccer after. Don't know what else to say here.

4. BDay

Oh, BDay, you are thicc as hell. He's got two rounds, freshly baked buns straight from the oven. Oh god, why that description?! Anyways, yeah, he's got a big, round, hot ass that's easy to stare at. Even better, his thighs are nice and plump, and they like to rub against each other sometimes. So much so that they can cause friction.

3. Dum

This entire family is thicc, ok? Dum has wide hips, thicc thighs, and a big ass. She's not as thicc as Player, but she's still pretty thicc.

2. Veteran

Oh yeah, Veteran is super thicc. He's got huge muscles, huge thighs, and a huge dump truck. Many have tried to get a piece of that ass, but he's made a vow that Player's the only one allowed to touch his ass. He's really proud of the fact that he's thicc, and he flaunts his ass at any given chance.

However, there's only one crewmate thiccer than Veteran, and we all know who it is.

1. P L A Y E R

Oh, come on.  We all saw this one coming.

There's no doubt that Player is the thiccest person in the lobby. Like Dum, he has big hips, thighs, and a big ass, but he's slightly thiccer than she is. The crewmates all of a sudden feel very thirsty when they even accidentally look at his ass. The jeans he wears really accentuates his ass and thighs. That way, everyone can get a little sneak peek of that booty. The fantasies that the crewmates have about being crushed by Player's massive thighs...oh, where am I going with this? Anyways, yeah, Player is 100% thicc, the thiccest.

Anyways, yeah,that was this chapter. Idek what this is, but I'm probably never gonna let go of the thicc impostor video they did on GTG.

That's the end of this chapter!