And They Were Roommates (Aiden x Punk)

Guess who's back, back again? Yeah, I'll just stop the Eminem references right now.

Anyways, here's a Aiden x Punk one-shot. I don't really know how to write them, so I hope that this is ok.  Also, it gets a bit angsty, so there's that.

Here ya go, @moss-shine, hope ya enjoy!

Punk just gets back from one of his parties, while Aiden works on stuff from college.  This time around, Punk doesn't seem to be doing so well, but Aiden is too focused on his studies to notice this.  He only takes a glance at his lime roommate when he hears a sniffle come out of him.

"You got a cold or something?" Aiden asks, half joking.  "Tissues are in the kitch-"

"We broke up," Punk replies, sobbing a little more.

Ahh yes- Punk's girlfriend (well, ex girlfriend now), someone Aiden has always hated, even though he's never met her.

Resisting the urge to tell him, "I saw that coming," he instead tries to comfort him to his best ability.

He goes to hug the lime bean, telling him that he feels bad for him and shit like that.

"C'mon, I'll comfort you," Aiden tells Punk, leading him to his room.  "You can vent to me as much as you want about it, just...let it all out."

"Thanks, Aiden."

With that, the two of them lie next to each other on Aiden's bed.

"She was the love of my life, why'd she have to dump me like that?!" Punk exclaims in tears, and Aiden rolls his eyes at this statement, knowing that she was a bitch.

Aiden wraps his arms around Punk and kisses his forehead in an attempt to calm him down.

"Did she tell you why she wanted to break up with you?" Aiden asks the other.

"Actually, she told me that she suspected that I was gay," Punk replies, turning red in the face.

"Really?  You?  Gay?  NO!" the brown crewmate remarks sarcastically.

"Let me finish, A," Punk says.  "She said that she suspected that I was gay and that I was in love with you."

"Noooooo!" Aiden makes another sarcastic remark.  "Yeah, like we totally haven't been in love with each other for years.  Have you really not known?"

"But I'm not gay," Punk protests.  "Wait, YOU'RE gay?"

"No shit, Sherlock," the other replies.  "Also, Punk, we've literally made out before.  How's that not gay?  There's literally no heterosexual explanation for that."

"That doesn't mean I'm gay!" Punk exclaims.  "We're just roommates!"

"Well, did you like it?" Aiden asks.

Punk looks down for a moment.

"Yeah..."

"And did you ever enjoy being with your girlfriend, like kissing her and stuff?"

"Uhhh..."

"Be honest."

"Not really."

"What about your past girlfriends?  Did you ever like being with them?"

"No..."

"Have you ever found girls attractive?"

"Of course!  They're pretty, but I don't find myself staring at them or being physically attracted to them."

"What about guys?"

"Oh yeah!  I catch myself staring at them, like, all the time.  Sometimes I just wanna- wait- HOLY SHIT, I'M A HOMOSEXUAL!"

"Yes, yes you are, and that's ok!"

Punk smiles for the first time that night.

"So...with that in mind, Punk...would you like to-"

"YES, YES, 1000% YES!!!"

"Whoa there, Punkie, slow down! You don't even know what I was going to ask."

"Well, if it was gonna be about kissing again, then my answer is yes."

"Ok, well then let's do it."

After they both agree, they both lean into a passionate kiss, holding each other close. The kiss lasts for a long time, only taking a break so they could breathe. For ten whole minutes, the two are just holding each other close and making out, occasionally playing with each other's hair.

After the kiss ends, the two of them cuddle for the rest of the night, until they both fall asleep.

Wow, that was really short. I tried with it, ok?

Anyways, that's it for this chapter!  See you guys in the next one!