GameToons, You're Bustin' My Balls! (Spoilers for SGL3)

I'll just apologize in advance for this chapter's existence.

Warning: Angry ranting.  May possibly be my angriest rant yet.  Lots of swearing (but that's to be expected, right?).  VERY strong feelings about certain characters.  Name calling.

Don't read this if you like Noob.  Also, the Player I'll be insulting is modern Player :) (no shit)

...

...

...

This is your last warning, because Cynical is REALLY mad.

...

...

...

Ok, let's begin this angry rant session.

Oh. My. God.

I mean, the dad jokes in this episode are great, but Noob really didn't have to make it to the end.

I thought she was gonna fuckin' die, and Player had to learn to STOP BEING A FUCKING SIMP! But no, instead they shove PlayNoob down our throats, and it feels like a slap in the face.  If I were Player, I would've stepped on Noob's fingers real fuckin' hard (for many reasons 😌).

Is GameToons trying to fuck with us? Because they're practically forcing PlayNoob on us! I mean, I don't need to see Playdiot and Boob in my face all the time. But I guess they're made for each other, because they're both fucking assholes. But at the same time, they're a toxic as hell pair, especially with Bitchface dumping Jerkface McGee over a game of fucking Among Us.

Veteran should've been the winner tbh.

Also, I love Samantha. She should've lived instead of Boob, but I guess not. Also, doesn't the whole "my grandma's sick" thing feel like it was thrown in to make us feel bad for Shrew-b? Knowing her, she may have made that up just because she wants to win and because she wants money.  Idk, this feels to me like a "SINGING KILLED MY GRANDMA!" moment, if you catch my meaning.

Also also, LITERALLY WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WASTE THE DETECTIVE CHARACTER AND ONLY PUT HIM IN ONE EPISODE?! HE HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL, BUT GAMETOONS JUST HAD TO KILL HIM OFF. BARNACLE HEADS.

I'm gonna need a part four to this because I'm confused as hell. Otherwise, I might figuratively yeet something at GameToons' figurative head.

Also, I don't think I've ever been this mean to Player, but he kind of deserves it.

Has it become obvious that I have (undealt with) anger issues? Sorry. I probably won't get this mad again unless GameToons pulls any worse bullshit on us.

:)

I'm gonna try to calm down about this now.

Anyways, that's it.  I've no other words.

See you guys next chapter.

(Oh geez- I'm actually gonna publish this.  RIP me.)