Lost Control (GentleCheese Angst)

Sooooo...it's been a while since I've done one of these one-shots! I like writing them, I just haven't had the motivation to write them lately, plus with school, it gets harder to manage.

Anyways, this one-shot was requested by ZeniWrites

Hope y'all like it!

Also, this one might be a little short because I don't really know what to do for it. Anyways, let's begin!

Synopsis: TheGentleman finally loses control of his emotions in front of Mr. Cheese, and Mr. Cheese comforts him.

TheGentleman's POV

Everything has been so difficult lately! The built up stress of work, my inability to let go of the past, just everything in general. I've learned to keep my emotions inside, though, because I can't show any signs of weakness to others. I don't even feel comfortable showing my vulnerable side to Mr. Cheese, and yet I trust him more than I trust anyone! I want to be able to act vulnerable with him, but I guess I have this fear inside that he'll see me as weak or overly sensitive.

Ugh, I can't hold it in anymore! I have to let it all out, but before Mr. Cheese comes to check on me.

I've been holding this in for much too long, and I really don't want it all to come out like this, but-

I let out a quick scream, trying to muffle it with the pillows.

Hopefully that was able to do the job.

Mr. Cheese's POV

I'm preoccupied in the kitchen when I hear a soft scream come from TheGentleman and I's room.  Is...he...ok?  I should check.

Weird.  He usually never lets out any emotion.

I open the door a little bit, and I see my sweet prince...well...with his face buried in pillows. He looks like a hot mess, which is why I, Mr. Cheese, should check on him, make sure he's ok.

I rest my hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

"TheGentleman, are you ok?" I ask him softly.

He looks up at me, and I can tell that he'd been crying at least a little bit.

Silence breaks the room for a bit until he finally decides to respond.

"You know what, Mr. Cheese? No, I'm not ok. I haven't been ok for a long time."

I look at him with love in my eyes.

"TheGentleman, it's ok to show your emotions sometimes," I reassure him, planting a kiss on his cheek. "It will feel better if you don't just pile it on like this. You know, you can vent to me if you need to."

"Thank you, beanie boy," he replies, his voice shaky.

"Come here, my sweet prince," I tell him. "I'm gonna make you feel better, ok?"

"You already have," he replies. "Thanks again for everything, Mr. Cheese. I can't believe that you still want to be with me, even after everything I've done in the past."

"You're a changed person, TheGentleman," I reply, knowing that it's true. "I've always known that you could get better at communicating with others, and that you just needed some time to work on your issues. I genuinely think that you're doing better, and that you're on the road to recovery."

"Oh, beanie boy, I can't thank you enough for your support, even though I don't deserve it," he says.

"Of course you deserve it!" I reassure him. "Now, let's rest together for a bit, then I'll get you cleaned up if you want."

"That sounds perfect," he replies, half asleep.

With that, the two of us rest, and we both eventually fall asleep.

Yeah, sorry that was so short.  I didn't really know what to write for it, and there's other things I want to do for this book, so it might seem a little rushed.

Even though this is kind of rushed, I hope you guys enjoyed it!  I'll also be posting something for the 1 year anniversary of GameToons.  See you guys soon!