Hyperfixation

TELL ME WHY I'm still hyperfixated on THIS FUCK

Please ignore the fact that his hat looks weird

Anyways, yeah, it's been, what four months now? And I'm still obsessed with this dude...

I'm still down to do a "In Defense of Blue" chapter if anyone's down! *wink wink*

I mean, he's no Stoner, but damn...

Ok, I think I've come up with some reasons as to why I'm "obsessed" with him:

1. Relatability (at least for me)
At this point he's more relatable than the assh- Player, I mean Player. Blue is especially relatable when you think everyone around you is an idiot (and I do, VERY much so). Also, if you're into playing detective and/or trolling, he's probably gonna be more relatable for you. And trust me, I like both. Yeah, I think that's it for this point.

2. The fanfics
I've read some pretty good Blue fanfics and oneshots, I even made my own Blue fanfic (but I haven't updated it in months). The way they portray him as not just an asshole is AMAZING, and the way they give him actually complex emotions, y'know, like people have. There needs to be more Blue fanfics out there because DAMN they're good. I might even finish the one I published or do a different one if I'm up for it.

3. The headcanons
Blue is surprisingly "headcanonable," especially for a character that's only appeared in three episodes. I even have a few, some of which where I'm TOTALLY not projecting or anything. Adding headcanons adds depth, and that applies to any character.  Blue is already a pretty well written character, and adding some headcanons to that makes his writing even better, even if it's not by GameToons.  If GameToons isn't gonna write these characters, might as well do it ourselves, y'know?

Anyways, that's it for this chapter!  See you guys in the next one!