10

[Casey's POV]
I decided on getting dressed in my grey sweatpants as I really hate wearing jeans, I had put on a T-shirt which I kind of regret now since it's a little cold and also uncomfortable. We have the math test today, I've been studying really hard for it so I just hope that I'll manage all the questions so I can at least pass.

"Have a good day Sweetheart, see you at the station after school" Maya said as she dropped of Carina and I.

I walked in with Carina, we went separate ways as I reached my classroom. The teacher had earlier told me that I was not allowed to have my headphones on while we are doing a test which I understand, it's probably easy to cheat that way. Makes it a little harder for me to concentrate on my work but I will try my best.

"You are free to start as soon as I've handed out the tests" The teacher announced as everyone had sat down.

The first page of the test was quite easy, this kind of things Carina had taught me how to do step by step earlier this week. Second page was a little harder but it was still manageable, I only skipped the last question as it was really hard.
I handed in the test then left the classroom to go to the bathroom.

"Have you seen how she dress herself? She looks like a junkie"

"Probably like her parents did, that's why they left her"

I clenched my jaw, trying not to just scream at them.

"I mean seriously who does she think she is?"

That was it, I walked up to her.

"Oh, you" she sighed and made a face.

"Yes, me what the hell is your problem?" I asked.

"Euw don't come near me" she said.

"Stop spreading rumors about me!" I raised my voice.

"I'm telling people the truth, there's a difference" she sassed.

"Go to hell"I said.

She pushed me up against the wall.

I grabbed her and pushed her down on the floor.

"Aww are you mad because you don't got no real mommy and daddy" she teased.

"Shut up!" I yelled and punched her.

"People like you shouldn't be allowed here" she said.

"Like me?" I asked.

"Useless foster kids" she said.

I slapped her across her face again, adrenaline running thru my body. I'm going to be in so much trouble.

"Hey! Casey? Get off of her" The teacher said.

"Get out you two" Teacher told the other two girls.

I looked down at the floor, everything becoming blurry as my eyes filled with tears.

"Casey, what has gotten in to you?" She asked.

"I was-was angry" I whispered.

"I can tell, but that's not how we solve things okay? I'm going to call your parents and send you down to the principals office" she exclaimed.

"I don't have any parents" I mumbled.

"Come again? I didn't hear you" she said.

"Nothing" I said and walked out the door.

I'm so stupid why would I do that, she knew exactly how and what to say to make me angry. It's like she wanted me to get in trouble.
Making my way to the principals office I saw Carina walking the same way, I couldn't tell if she was angry or disappointed.