47

(Flash forward)

The now sixteen years old boy had been trying to find the right pair of clothes for the occasion today, every single thing needed to be perfect and Isaac was surely going to make sure his sister's special day is memorable.

Only a year ago, the proposal had taken place. On Casey's twenty third birthday party Samuel had gotten down on one knee and proposed to his favorite girl in the world. It was like a dream for the two of them, they had stuck together trough everything, good and bad.

Samuel had planned everything out, the party took place at the beach which they had placed out picnic blankets for everyone along with tables that they had put candles on making it look more cozy. Both their parents were there, already knowing Samuel's plans since he had asked Maya and Carina for permission and also talked to his own parents. It had began to get a little bit darker and the sun had started to set, he took out the ring out of his pocket and got down on one knee, pouting his heart out to the love of his life in hopes of that she would say yes. Which she did.

Now on their wedding day things were starting to get real, the bride was feeling extremely nervous. Not the kind of nervous that would make her bail from her own wedding, just the kind of nervous that made her feel butterflies in her stomach and a little shaky.

Casey and Carina had gone dress shopping a couple of weeks ago. It didn't take that long to find a dress since the girl was pretty sure of what she wanted. Something simple yet still beautiful.

Isaac now dressed in a suit with a light blue tie since that was the color theme they had all agreed on, he sat next to his sister in the lounge and tried to calm her nerves a little bit. Both their parents were still at home trying to gather everything but they were soon going to arrive and help them out.

The teenage boy stood in front of his sister, gently taking her hands in his so he could get her attention. The now older girl wiped away a tear before looking at her younger brother who looked like he would burst in to tears any moment now.

"Listen, this is going to be the best day of your life Casey. There's absolutely no reason for you to be anxious, you look so gorgeous" Isaac said, offering a little smile.

"I'm so nervous, I- just want it to be perfect" the girl sighed, taking a couple of deep breaths.

Their conversation was interrupted by the two moms who made their way in to the room, the Italian immediately smiling widely as she saw her daughter in her white dress.

"My Bambina, god you look like an Angel" the mother said, completely taken back by the look of her daughter.

"Have any of you seen Sam? Is he nervous? Is he alright?" The bride rambled.

"I'll go check, just relax sis" the boy reassured his sister.

The blonde woman stood there for a while, admiring. Discreetly wiping away a tear that escaped her eye, her little promise to herself that she wouldn't cry today had already been broken.

"Everything is ready" One of the other firefighters said, peeking their head through the door.

The two mothers went inside of the church, sitting down in the front so they could get a good view of everything. It felt like the whole room stopped once they heard the music started playing and the big doors opened.

Isaac walking Casey down the isle, dropping her of by the altar where Samuel was now standing, his eyes filled with tears as he saw his soon to be wife in the white beautiful dress.

"Friends, we have come today in the presence of God and these witnesses at the invitation of Samuel Carlos Jones and Casey Deluca-Bishop to share in the joy of their wedding. This outward celebration we shall see and hear is an expression of the inner love and devotion they have in their hearts" the minister started by saying.

The couple held hands as they waited for the minister to continue.

"Will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together in the holy covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to her so long as you both shall live?"

"I will" Samuel answered truthfully.

"And will you have this man to be your husband; to live together in the holy covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him so long as you both shall live?"

"Yes, I will" Casey smiled.

"Do you have any vows?" The minister asked.

"I vow to always protect you from harm, to stand with you against your troubles and to look to you when I need protection. I promise to be your guiding light in the darkness, a warming comfort in the cold, and shoulder to lean on when life is too much to bare on your own. I pledge to honor you, love you and cherish you as my husband today and every day. I promise to be your honest, faithful, and loving wife for the rest of my days. How lucky am I to call you mine? Your love and trust makes me a better person, each and every day. For all those times that we've been together, there's always been a mutual understanding that's only shared when two people love each other truly. You were there for my greatest challenges. You encouraged me to grow. You helped believe in myself and become the person that I am today. In your arms and by your side, I know I can do anything. I'm proud to call you my husband" Casey spoke, having to stop every once in a while to gather herself and her emotions.

She didn't dare to look at either of her moms because she knew that the tears would burst.

"The sun smiles on us today, our wedding day, and how can it not. With our hearts beating together as one, our love warms the world. I love you with all my heart. You're my love, light and soulmate. You're the person that keeps me singing, smiling, and laughing. I give you this ring as a sign of my love that's forever, eternal and never ending, like the circle in this ring. I promise to love you for who you are, and for who you are yet to become. I promise to be patient, and to remember that all things between us are rooted in love. I promise to nurture your dreams and to help you reach them. I promise to share my whole heart with you, and to remember to show you how deeply I care for you, no matter the challenges that may come our way. I promise to love you loyally and fiercely—as long as I shall live" Samuel vowed.

"Though small in size these rings are large in significance. Made of precious metal, they remind us that love is not cheap, nor common; indeed love is to be cherished" the minister said, letting the newly weds exchange their rings.

"By the authority vested in me by the state of Seattle, I now pronounce you husband and wife" the minister spoke, the crowd applauded and cheered for the couple.

"You may now kiss the bride"

The now married couple kissed passionately before pulling away, turning their attention to the crowd and smiled so widely.

The bride feeling so proud of herself for coming this far in her life, just ten years ago she was still a lost kid. Now she's a wife.

"I'm so proud of you my love"

—————
A/N

I've decided that this will be the last chapter for this book, I didn't want to make it longer than it needed to be since I didn't have any more ideas. Thank you so much for reading and showing your support! Hope you liked it.