25

[Casey's POV]
I walked thru the corridor of school, daydreaming a little bit. Wishing that the school day could end so Sam and I could hang out soon.

I opened my locker and pulled out my sketchbook for the free period I had, I decided on going to sit outside of the library on one of the benches since the library wasn't open today.

I put my music on and opened the sketchbook to start on my new work, it was the new book that Maya and Carina got me so I had specifically waited a while before I started using it. Now seemed like a good time.

I was in my own little world, not caring about all the other students until Olivia and Hannah walked passed me. Spilling their juice on my sketchbook and clothes.

"Oops" they said, laughing loudly at the mess.

"Why" I said quietly, readjusting my classes that had gotten juice splashed on them.

"Aw, are you gonna cry about it?"

"Look at her! She looks so nerdy" Olivia laughed.

"Can you stop, just go away" I said quietly, looking down at my lap to prevent me from crying.

"You're so pathetic, have you even seen yourself?" Hannah laughed at me.

I felt warm tears fill my eyes up as they grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, pushing me up against the wall.

Now really regretting my decision of sitting here, not many teachers walked past so they wouldn't notice me.

She raised her fist right in front of my face, I flinched back.

"Stop please" I pleaded. Closing my eyes.

Suddenly I was placed back on the ground, I opened my eyes again.

"Go straight to the principals office girls, not a single word from either of you until you get there" the teacher said.

"Let me take you to Carina's office" he said, placing one hand on my back as he led me to her office.

I didn't even try to stop the tears when she pulled me in for a hug, probably drenching her shirt from the crying.

"Bambina, tell me what happened"

She pulled me up on her lap.

I showed her my sketchbook, completely ruined.

I proceeded on telling her how they poured the juice on me and my clothes, holding me up against the wall by my collar of the shirt. The things they said to me and how they didn't stop.

"I don't understand" I cried.

"Why are they so mean?"

"I don't know Bella and I'm so sorry, I'm taking you home now" she said, grabbing my backpack.

Leading me to the car.

"I should change, maybe they'll like me then" I said.

"You are not going to change yourself just because of them, You are such and amazing girl. My girl. Your passion for art and music is amazing, you're so beautiful Casey. Don't let get to you like this okay? I know it's hard and I understand that but please, please do not change yourself just because of them" she pleaded.

"They think I look pathetic and ugly in my glasses" I said quietly, walking up the stairs next to Carina.

"Bambina, you are none of those things. You are my sweet beautiful and smart girl. The glasses makes you look even more beautiful. I love you Casey" she told me.

"I love you too"

[Carina's POV]
While Casey went to take a shower, I put her clothes in the washing machine. I looked they the sketchbook but there was no way that she could keep that.
I texted Maya to buy a new one on her way home, also giving her a small explanations what happened. Leaving out the details in case that was something Casey wanted to tell her herself.