I Dare You

A college Au or something idk they're on the younger side

3rd Person's P.O.V. (as per usual)

Tony giggles, "Dare."

"Again? I'm going to have to look up dares at this point." Stephen says, sitting crisscross on Tony's bed.

"Im never one to back down from a challenge Stephanie." Tony says proudly.

"I can tell." Stephen chuckles," And really, we're bringing that nickname back?"

Tony smiles, eating a mint, "Of course! Ooo, these mints are addictive."

"I hate that nickname." Stephen smiles, reaching close to Tony and getting a mint for himself.

"No, you love it. Now c'mon, give me a dare!" Tony says impatiently.

"Ok! Ok! Let me think..." Stephen thinks for a moment. "I dare you to... Kiss yourself in the mirror? I dunno." Stephen chuckles.

"The heck? That's easy!" Tony laughs.

"I'm struggling to think okay! You've never said truth at all today." Stephen says.

"That's because I'm not a wimp. And kissing myself will be easy. I'm hot as fuck!" Tony smirks, walking up to his mirror.

He looks at Stephen for a second and then at himself in the mirror, pecking his reflection quickly.

"That satisfy you?" Tony chuckles.

"Phht- I guess so you weirdo." Stephen snickers.

"I'm not a weirdo! Ok, now truth or dare?"

"Lemme think... Truth, obviously!"

"What? Again? Fine pussy, be boring!" Tony sighs fakely.

"Wh- I am not a pussy!" Stephen gasps, pretending to be hurt.

"Hmm, then explain why you keep choosing boring truth." Tony teases.

Stephen rolls his eyes and smiles, "Just give me a truth, nerd."

"Okay... Who was your first kiss?" Tony asks, sitting next to Stephen, eating another mint.

Stephen looks at his hands which he's fiddling with.

"Oh! You're not answering." Tony notices, "Oh this must be good! Who was it?"

Stephen looks at Tony for a second and looks red, he quickly looks back down at his hands.

"Okay let me guess! Um... Oh! Waq it an older guy? Or... Hm.. Oh! I bet it was a teacher, maybe Mrs. Hanson, or Mr. Jackson! Man he was cute! You definitely had a crush on him!"

"Tony what the hell!" Stephen responds, looking at his friend in shock.

"Phht-" Tony bursts out in laughter.

"You're not only a weirdo you're a sicko!" Stephen throws a pillow at him.

"Okay but you're not even denying it!" Tony continues to laugh.

"You're gross! I did not kiss any teachers or older men!" Stephen states.

"So then who was your first kiss?" Tony asks again.

Stephen sighs defeatedly, "I never had one!"

Tony has a look of confusion on his face, "Hey, what?"

Stephen looks at his hands again, "You're gonna make me say it again? I haven't had my first kiss. I've never kissed anyone Tony."

"Steph-"

"I know! I told you I have before do you would... Think higher of me. God, I'm such an idiot." Stephen burries his head in his hands.

Tony thinks for a moment.

"Truth or Dare?" Tony asks softly.

"What? It's not even your turn." Stephen says.

"Truth or Dare." Tony repeats.

"Tony I don't want to-"

Tony sighs, "Just choose dare."

"...dare?"

"I dare you to kiss me."

Stephen finally looks up, displaying a look of confusion.

"It's a dare... You have to do it." Tony states.

Tony gets close to Stephen, caressing his face gently. Stephen seems to be frozen, unsure of what to do. He just stares into Tony's eyes.

"I've always wanted to do this." Tony whispers before leaning in and closing the gap between the two with a kiss.

Stephen kisses back gently and timidly, almost as if he made one miniscule mistake Tony would stop.

The two did have to stop when they ran out of breath.

"Thank you." Stephen smiles.

"For what?" Tony smiles too.

"For just... Being my friend. And being here."

Tony chuckles, "Well if that's the case then I should be thanking you too."

"So..." Stephen begins, "Could we do that again?"

Tony laughs, "I thought you'd never ask."

--

Wahoo some fluff for youuuu!

Im thinking about some angst for the next story? >_>

Okie bye lovelies :3  <3