Fuzzy Socks

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"Hey Doc, notice anything different?" Tony looked down at his feet, and then back up at Stephen.

"You're not wearing a shirt? Mm, no, that could be it." Stephen says and chuckles to himself.

"No!" Tony clears his throat making it very obvious and looks down at his feet, making sure to move them to make them more noticable.

"Oh you're wearing the super fuzz- Wait a second! Aren't those one of the gifts you got me?!" Stephen yells.

Tony laughs, "Maybe.. To be fair, you haven't even wear..? Weared? Worn? Wore? Worn! You haven't even worn them yet!"

"Sure I have! Just.. Not in public. They're horrifying." Stephen says.

"What! They've got my face on it!" Tony smiles proudly.

"Exactly." Stephen says.

"Wha- Steph! But I thought you liked my face.." Tony pouts.

"I do honey, really, but not much so your Ironman face on super fuzzy socks, it makes it look a little... Weird. Which is why super fuzzy socks usually have simple designs, like stipes or polka dots or something. Not. Faces." Stephen explains.

"I disagree! They make me look cute~" Tony smiles at his feet.

"Great! Now all your enemy's will think that you're cute! Which they wouldn't be wrong, but they'd also think you less of a threat." Stephen says, hoping to make his point clear.

"Well, fine. I won't wear them in public. But that still doesn't completely explain why you don't have to wear them." Tony says, looking intensely at Stephen.

Stephen rolls his eyes.

"Fine. I'll wear them out ONCE. Just know I hate you." Stephen grumbles.

Tony laughs, already imagining the moment, "Aw! I love you too!"

Stephen grumbles as he kisses Tony's forehead, "You're lucky I do."

Tony smiles, satisfied. When Stephen's out of the room he whispers to himself. "I am going to embarrass the heck out at him."

-:+:-

Hiya

Didn't really know what to write so I wrote something super small. I'll let you imagine what Tony does to Stephen to embarrass him.

Okay, bye Lovelies <3