Message

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"Stephen? It's me.. Uh, again... Me and Peter- Me, Peter and everyone else is worried. Look, I'm sorry we fought, I was just caught up in anger. If you get the chance, call me back. Bye." Tony says says into the phone.

·

"Hi Stephen. Everyone's wondering where you are. Please pick up the phone... We're worried about you. Call me back... Bye." Tony sighs.

·

"Oh my god," Tony sniffles, fighting back the tears, "Stephen we saw the news... Are you okay? I wish you would answer... Please answer? We're- I'm worried. I hope you're safe. We all do."

·

"Stephen, it's been a couple days... I miss you so much. Everyone does but... They didn't know you like I did. We had so many good times. I wish I knew how you were doing. I l- I hope to see you soon. Bye." Tony runs his hands through his hair and lays back down. He can't fall asleep, not with Stephen on his mind.

·

"Stephen.. I can't take this anymore. I can't take not knowing if you're okay, if your alive, if your getting these, if your ignoring me. I want to feel you... Touch you... Prove me wrong that you gone. It's difficult. It's so difficult. I wish I could see you. Hear you. Anything. Please- please call me back. I miss you so much. Bye." Tony hold back the tears.

·

"Stephen, it's been a month since the accident. We've been told that you ran away. Dissintegrated. Died. That you're being chased by police. All of them are rumors. I don't know what to believe. All I know is that I miss you so, so much. Everyone does, but I do more. I miss you, ill try again later, bye." Tony rubs his eyes, tiredness overtaking his body.

·

"Hello? This is uh.. Parker. Peter, Parker. My dad- Tony is struggling. He's been drinking and- Mr. Strange, we need you... He needs you. It's been about two months and I know he calls you every night. I know you never pick up. If you could just send a text, anything, it would help everyone, especially him. Tony needs you. Bye." Peter sighs and looks at his father, sleeping, or passed out on the couch.

·

"Stephen. It's been four months. I'm sure you've noticed I've only been calling once a week. I haven't given up hope. I know you're okay. I can somehow feel it. I want to thank you, letting me rant to you. I don't even know if you get these. I- I have to go but... I love you. And miss you. Bye." Tony hangs up, talking to whoever has helped him, it's almost therapeutic. It's easier on him.

·

"Half a year, six months. Stephen, where are you? It kills me every day not knowing. I just want to cry, and scream until my lungs burst. Stephen, I loved- no- I love you so much. I just need a sign, anything to know you're okay. I'll call again next week. I love you."

·

"Stephen. The funniest thing happened the other day. I caught Peter messing around with someone. The guy calls himself 'Deadpool' and an 'Anti-hero'. I thought it was horrible, I mean, the guy kills people for money. I told Pete I'd maybe- Hold on Stephen, there's an alert. Gotta be a hero, bye, love you."