Sick

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"Stephen?" Tony looks in the Sorcerer's room.

"Tony, stop." Stephen says with a stuffy nose.

"What? What's wrong?" Tony asks worriedly.

"I'm sick. I don't want you getting sick too." Stephen warns.

Tony smiles, "Babe, you know I dont care if I get sick."

He tries to walk onto the room but is stopped by something. Stephen put up a force feild, blocking Tony out.

"Sorry, Tony. I can't chance it. This isn't your run-of-the-mill cold." Stephen says.

Tony gives him a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"I got this cold-" Stephen interupts himself by coughing, "I got this cold when I defeated a magical entity I defeated last week." A cat toy appears.

Tony frowns, "So what makes it so special?"

As if on cue, Stephen sneezes and all of a sudden, an eye appears on his forhead.
"What the heck?!" Tony yells.

Stephen looks at Tony confused. He blinks, all three of his eyes, "What? What is it?"

Tony can only point to his forhead, where Stephen's new eye would be.
Stephen brings his hand to his forhead and pokes it.

"Ah-" Stephen exclaims in pain after poking his new eye.

Stephen walks to his wall mirror. He gasps in shock. He then proceeds to close all his eyes but the third.

"Eww.." Stephen and Tony say at the same time.
They share a look and a laugh. Stephen's opens the other eyes.

"This," Stephen points to his third eye, "Is why I don't want you to get sick."

"Mm I dunno, I think we'd could take a cute third-eye couple photo." Tony jokes.

"Tony, seriously, this could affect you worse, since you aren't mastered in the mystical arts. You could grow extra body parts." Stephen explains.

"So, you just grew one?" Tony says back.

"Yes. Obviously. But, I'm trained in the mystical arts, you aren't. So when the cold goes away, you can't heal yourself." Stephen says.

Tony looks down, upset he can't help his boyfriend.
A thought crosses his mind.

"Then I'll stay with you until you heal. No matter how long it takes. I promise."

Tony kept his promise. He sat against the force field, Stephen on the other side. They talked and talked. By the time it was sunset, Stephen had his third eye, and two extra arms. At random times he would cough and random things would appear. A bar of soap, a bag of Doritos, a dog collar, a shoe, a bottle of red paint, a stick, a mailbox, a picture frame, a roll of toiletpaper, a doormat, and a towel had appeared throughout the time they'd been sitting.
"I'm thirsty." Tony conplains.

Stephen chuckles, "I can make you a portal. I just hope nothing bad happens."

"Let's try it." Tony says.

Stephen opens a portal leading to the kitchen. Tony walked through, got some water and came back through.

"Look," Tony examines himself, "Nothing bad happened!"

Stephen smiled. Tony sipped his water and sat back down.
Tony smiled as an idea swept accross his mind.

"Stephen?"

"What?" Stephen asks.

He knocked on the force field.

"What?" Stephen asks, slightly annoyed.

Tony responds by saying, not singing, "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

"What?" Stephen laughs at the randomness.

"Come on, let's go and play!" Tony says very childlike.

"Tony, I'm sick." Stephen says.

"I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away!" Tony says sadly.

"What are you- Wow Tony- just wow. I can't believe it took me that long to realise what you were doing." Stephen laughs.

Tony laughs too, "Yeah, worth it though, you were so confused."

The laughter dies down and the sit with their backs against the force field. It wasn't long before they fell asleep.

(Time Skip)

"Tony."
"Tony."

"What?"

"Wake up."

Tony opens his eyes.

He forgot how odd Stephen looked with his four arms, and three eyes.

"What's up?" Tony asks groggily.

"I'm better, wanna watch me get rid of theese uh... Extra parts?" Stephen smiles.

Tony nods. "How do you know your better?"
He realizes he's crossed the force field, because it's gone.

"If I'm able to get rid of it, then I'm completely better."

Stephen mutters something in a language Tony can't recognize.
Soon the arms slowly dissapear, almost dissintegrating. The third eye closes and soon isn't even there.

Tony, as soon as the extra body parts are gone, runs into Stephen arms.

"I've missed you so much." Tony says.

Stephen just chuckles, "You were with me the whole time."

"Yeah but... I missed being able to touch you. Hug you. Kiss you."
As soon as he said it, Stephen kissed the shorter male who quickly kissed back.

"Next.. Time," Tony says between kisses, "We'll let someone else defeat the 'magical entities."

Stephen laughs and he and Tony lay on the bed, Stephen on top of him.

"Only if you make breakfast tomorrow" Stephen says.

"Only if I'm able to walk in the morning."

Stephen smirks.

"Deal."