Switching It Up

I'm sure you've seen this before

3rd Person's  P.O.V.

"Hey Doc." Tony asks entering the room.

"Tony." Stephen continues to read.

"I wanna show you something." Tony says excitedly.

Stephen looks up from his book, "Do I have to get up?"

"Yes. But not for long!" Tony says.

"What does that mean?" Stephen rolls his eyes.

"Why don't you find out?" Tony says.

Stephen groans as he stands up, following his boyfriend to his workspace. What he finds is something surprising, but weird by why this was so significant.

"Wow," Stephen says flatly, "Another Iron-Man suit."

"Correction: A Sorcerer-Supreme suit." Tony smiles.

"Again; what does that mean?" Stephen crosses his arms, clearly confused.

"It's a suit! For you!" Tony says, clearly very excited.

"Wait. What?" Stephen freezes, not sure of what else to say.

"Yeah! I made it for you! It even has extra parts to adjust to your liking. It can even work along with your magic!"

"W-wow." Is all Stephen can mutter out.

Tony notices the sudden hesitation, "Do you not like it?"

"I mean, I just don't know what to say."

"Well, why don't you try it?"

"Okay then."

Stephen walks up to the suit which automatically opens up when Stephen gets close to it. He steps into it and it closes around him.

"So? How does it feel?" Tony asks.

"Uhh, weird. I don't.. Know what to do." Stephen says awkwardly.

"Oh! Uh, try something simple, the, uh, open the face plate." Tony suggests.

"Uh... Okay?"

Stephen opens the face plate, exposing his confused expression.

"Oh! Try your magic, make a shield or something?" Tony says.

Stephen boom-boom-wooshes and blue shields appear around him.

"Woah! Tony, that's.. Incredible! And you made the hand.. Parts able to heat up or cool down?" Stephen says, in awe.

"You like it?" Tony bites his bottom lip, forcing back his large smile.

"I love it." Stephen smiles.

"You wanna try flying?" Tony asks.

"Uh, sure, do you wanna try it to?" Stephen smirks, a sudden idea.

"W-what do you mean?" Tony asks.

Out of nowhere, Levi flys into the room, landing on Tony's shoulders.

"Woah- woah what? Your cloak?"

"I mean, think of it as a trade. For now."

"Hmm, you know, I honestly, I think I look way better with them on my shoulder." Tony grins.

"Yeah, the only thing is you're very short, so Levi is kinda dragging behind you." Stephen chuckles.

"Hey!" Tony smiles, "Let's just get to the flying. Ready?"

"I think so."

Tony tries it first, he struggles with the fact that he's doesn't have any support under him. When Stephen tries, he struggles with the balance, which he never really had to worry about with Levi.

"Thiis is weird.." Tony chuckles.

"Y-yeah." Stephen chuckles too.

"Woah- I kinda like it though." Tony says, "Levi moves so.. Smoothly, and definitely makes me look better, they're very flowy."

"I know. The suit is very intense, I like it. And somehow, it also somehow moves smoothly." Stephen smiles, "It's nice."

After adventuring for a while, the two find themselves back home, cuddling on the couch.

"Today was fun. I don't know if I'd ever go in a suit again. Thank you, though, it really was wonderful." Stephen kisses Tony's temple.

Tony kisses Stephen's cheek in return, "Yeah. I love Levi, but uh, don't know if I'd do that again."

They kiss again.

"You know, Steph, I think we're fine as we are. I mean, I'm with you, and everything seems perfect." Tony says.

"Yeah. Just like you. But you know, I would change one thing?" Stephen says.

"Oh? What's that?" Tony asks, intrigued.

"One word: Marriage." Stephen smiles.

"What are you implying?" Tony says.

"Oh, I think you know." Stephen says. "We need to finish watching that one Steven Universe episode with the wedding so we can catch up on the new series."

Tony punches Stephen in a playful manner and smiles. The spend the rest of the day binge watching t.v. and eating take-out.

=:+:=

Hiya.

I wanted to write something about this because I am honestly in love with the idea of them switching powers or suits or something. I'm not completely upset with how this turned out, but not completely happy either.

It felt a little choppy, and lazy, and kind of plain, or uneventful. But that might just be me.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the 2nd, on time post.

Bye lovelies <3