Not Totally Ironstrange but It's Still Cute

I saw a Tumblr post a while back about headcanon that Tony would just subconsciously kiss the Avengers when they did something good.

After Endgame.

Everyone loved competing for Tony-Stark's-good-job-kisses. But it took them a while to even realize what it was.

So, when Nat had finally beat Professor Hulk at Words with Friends. Tony, before leaving, would kiss the top of her forhead.

And when Rhodey beat Steve in an arm wrestling match, Tony gave him a kiss on the top of his head.

Then the whole group started making a friendly competition out of it. They'd try to see how many kisses they could get from Tony in a day.

And they soon added new competitors.

Loki was surprised by the action when he got his first Tony-Stark's-good-job-kiss. But after quickly learning about the reason why and how, he was officially part of the game, he started to play.

Then a few weeks later, the Gaurdians visited. Everyone made a deal to NOT tell them, so they could see their reactions.

Quill didn't think much of it when he first got his kiss. It took him a while to realize what had just happened. He was soon filled in, and quickly tried to get more of Tony-Stark's-good-job-kisses

Drax was confused at first. Very confused. He then kissed Tony back on his forhead, thinking it was something the people of Earth did, and confused Tony back. Quill had to rush in and explain everything before this somehow got worse.

Rocket got his first kiss from Tony on the top of his head. Rocket was about to go off when Groot held him back. After being able to contain Rocket, Tony gave Groot a kiss on his temple.

Gamora quickly tried to attack Tony after getting her first Tony-Stark's-good-job-kisses. Tony only smiled in response. He explained that he wasn't trying to do anything to her. It took her a while to understand and joined in, enjoying the sweet gestures.

Pepper would get them too, on the cheek, temple or her forehead. She'd get them for roasting the others, making a snarky comment, or making a good comeback, and most of the time it was for proving the others wrong.

Nebula loved recieving Tony-Stark's-good-job-kisses. She was the first one to ever get one. On the ship that they shared for days, she started to notice Tony would pat her on the back. Eventually, those pats turned to congratulation kisses on the top of her head. She loved them, because it was the most love she'd gotten from any father figure.

Peter got his fair share of kisses. Tony would kiss him on the top of his head after he helped him finish something he was stuck on. Or when the kid would back him up while trying to prove a point. Especially when Peter would become confident enough to make a snarky comment to the group, because, let's be honest, how could he not be nervous around his fellow, awesome, super powereful, all around amazing and beautiful, teammates.

Harley wasn't around as much, but when he was, Tony tried to give him as many Tony-Stark's-good-job-kisses as possible. On the days he was there, he'd most likely win.

Morgan got many kisses. Her father loves her so much. He'd just randomly kiss her forehead or the top of her head without reason. She'd return the kisses at random points too, when Tony was struggling with work, sleeping, or just watching t.v. Instead of joing in with the Avengers, her and her father would have a competition between the two to see who could give eachother the most kisses.

Stephen had seen the Tony-Stark's-good-job-kisses so many times in all the universe's he'd seen. It was amazing to just watch. He loved it. But he wasn't expecting to be a part of it.
One day, just meditating, Tony walked over and kissed him on his forehead.

"What's that for?" Stephen asks, out of his trance.

"What? You really haven't heard of the "Tony-Stark's-good-job-kisses"?" Tony asks, sorta impressed.

Stephen stood up, "I have. I just... Wasn't expecting one."

"Well, you deserve one." Tony states.

"Why?" He asks.

"Well... Because... All that you've done. You know, I don't think anyone, other then my kids, have thanked you." The shorter male shrugs, "So thank you."

The sorcerer smiles, "You know, Tony, you do so much for us. We should be the ones to thank you."

They stand in silence. Until Tony has to leave. And Stephen joins the game. He wins, most times. Peter, Morgan, Harley and Nebula are never far behind. And just for now, they enjoy these bliss, perfect moments.

It was worth it. All the pain, all the suffering, and the struggling. It was worth it, being able to see everyone happy.

Stephen knew, there were so many possibilities, so many ways this could have turned out. He saw so many horrible things. He was glad this wasn't one of them.

>·<

This was something I meat to be short but turned out bigger than I expected. I actually am in LOVE with this headcanon. It's too adorable.

Is anyone going to rewatch Engame this week to see the stuff they added? I want to, but I don't think I'm going to be able to.

Okay, that's all, bye Lovelies!