Favor

>·<·>·<

Hi :) I know I usually write these at the end but I just wanted to say that this is an old story, it was actually one of the first ones I've ever written.

Also, I'm not sure if this is Update Day. I'm like, 87% sure...

2000-ish words.

Okay, hope you enjoy lovelies!

>·<

Stephen's P.O.V.

"Stephen! Stephen! Oh my god.. Where are you? Stephen? Oh- there you are!" Tony bursts into my room.

I slam my computer closed. "Tony! What the heck!"

Tony smirks, "What'cha hiding there, Stephen?"

I look at him and cross my arms, "None of buisness."

"Ah- So you admit to hiding something?" Tony smiles.

I just roll my eyes in response.

"Okay, on a real note, I need a huge ass favor." Tony sits on my bed.

I turn in my swivel seat to face him, "Wow, what's new? Tony Stark needs my help."

Tony scoffs, "Yeah, yeah. Look, you gonna help me or not?"

I laugh, "It depends."

"Okay- Now hear me out- Can you date me?"

My eyes go wide and I feel my face get hot. I cannot be blushing, am I?

Of course, I've known Tony was bi, and so was I, but I didn't think he'd actually ask to date me. Sure, I like him and we've flirted a couple times, but I didn't think he'd think anything of it. I mean, Tony flirts with everyone.

"W-what?" Is all I can mutter out.

"Oh god, I realize how that sounds.. Uh, I need you to fake date me." Tony explains.

What was I thinking?

I laugh awkwardly, "Yeah, oh, sure... But uh, why?"

Of course he doesn't want to actually date me.

Tony clears his throat, "My parents are forcing me to find a boyfriend or girlfriend. Of course, I have someone in mind but I'm to much of a bitch to directly ask them."

I smile and hold in a laugh, letting him finish.
"So when my parents told me to get one, I said I already had one. They told me they wanted to meet them. I thought, who on Earth would want to pretend to be my date, won't embarrass me, and will hopefully impress my parents? Who other than the one and only: Stephen Strange."

"Wow, thank you, I guess? And... Sure. I mean, fake-dating you can't be that bad? Can it?" I tease.

"Har har. But thank you for agreeing to do this. Just- Be prepared for my parents... They can be..." Tony sighs.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I guess this is kinda a good thing that you never let me meet your parents." I smile.

Tony laughs a little, "I guess so. Oh, so I'll come by again tomorrow an hour before you meet my parents so we can go through everything."

"Wait! Tomorrow? Tony, you should've told me sooner." I say.

Tony sighs, "I know, I know. It was just on such short notice, this happened yesterday at like, 11 p.m.."

"You could've woken me up." I state.

Tony shakes his head, "No, I couldn't. I care about you to much to interrupt your sleep. I know how much you need it."