I hope that you...

March 28th.. That's the last time I posted on this book?

But people are still reading it? I mean- I never update, and I'm an ameture writer, if I could even call myself a writer.

Good writer or not, I love writing, so I'm going to try and continhe writing oneshots.

Thank you for all your support <3
Ok now the story can begin

(Just a warning, I havent spell check this and I'm rusty when it comes to Ironstrange ok?)

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Tony walks into the living room, coffee cup in hand. He sits on a chair, smiling at Stephen who's sitting on the sofa.

He takes a sip of his coffee.

It's silent.

"Who's Mariana?"

"What?"

Stephen looks up from his book. "Mariana. Who is she?"

"I.. Don't know who you're talking about Steph." Tony sips his coffee again.

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not ly-" Tony rubs his eyes, "Steph she's just someone who works at the place where I get my tools."

"Then why didn't you just say that?" Stephen sets his book down next to him.

"What?"

"Why didn't you just tell me. Who she is?"

"I- I don't know! How do you even know about her."

Stephen sighs, "Are you cheating on me with her?"

"Steph- Where is this all coming from-? Cheating on you? H-how could you ask me that?!"

"Tony please- don't lie to me." Stephen wipes a tear from his cheek.

"N-no I'm not lying! How can you even be accusing me of this!"

Stephen stands up. "I looked through your phone."

"You- you what?"

"I looked throufh your phone! I didn't mean- I didn't mean to but I did-"

"What the hell Stephen! What the heck happened to trust? I- How could you do this?"

"No! How could you- How could you do this?!" Stephen's voice breaks. "And trust? You cheated on me.. You.. Am I not good enough?!"

"Not good enough- N-No it's not that! We just- got caught up in the moment..."

"Got caught up- That's bulshit! We- we made vows to eachother! How could you?!"

"Ste-"

"No!" I-" Stephen sits back down. Hey buries his hands in his face. He sobs.

Tony sits next to him. He hesitantly puts a hand on his shoulder.

Slowly he stops crying, and his sobs turn to shakey breaths.

"A- m" Tony ckears his throat "Are you okay?"

Stephen sniffles.

"Get me a suitcase. I'm leaving."

"W-what?"

"I can't stay here with you anymore." Stephen looks at Tony with red puffy eyes.

"Steph you can't leave me, please!" Stephen stands up, walking to the pair's shared room, Tony trailing right behind him.

"I've made up my mind." Stephen pulls out a suitcase and starts packing up his belongigs. Clothes and little trinkets he save for memories.

"N-no Steph please I'm sorry!" Tony sobs, trying to get infront of Stephen's way.

"P-please! I need you- I need you! Don't go I'm begging you please-"

"Tony. Move."

Tony stretches his arms out, hoping to block more space, as if he were in a slouchy t-pose. Tears fall down his cheeks.

"No. I- I won't. Please Stephen I- can't l-lose you."

"Move, Tony. Move, or I'll make you."

"Plea- woah-!"

Stephen creates a portal below the shorter one's feet, teleporting him to the other side of the room.

Stephen slams his suitcase closed. "I'm sorry." He mutters, not looking into Tony's eyes.

He doesn't respond. He jist looks at Stephen, words unable to reach his lips.

"I love you. I really do. I'm sorry that it had to be like this."

"S-"

Stephen walks out the room. Portal noises are heard. And then silence.

Nothing but silence.

Not cries, not tears falling.

Simple, stunned, silence.