Kinda Important, Kinda Not, Non-Update

⚠ Spoiler free zone! ⚠

Hiya lovelies! Uhm, so I'm still trying to recoup from Engame... Again, If you want, feel free to message me and we can talk about it :)

Engame really messed me up... I can't even think about it without crying, or at least trying not to. It kinda messed with my head and writing Ironstrange feels weird. Don't get me wrong, Ironstrange is still the air I breathe but writing it now makes me feel odd...

If you've seen Endgame, you know why.

Smol spoiler, nothing big:

It's just a big change and (so so sadly) we (or at least I didn't) get enough Ironstrange let alone Tony+Stephen interaction. And the end makes me question if I should continue.

Smol spoiler is done :)

Again, I still LOVE Ironstrange and it will forever be in my blood, but the end makes me question if I should keep writing just because of that big ending.

I've gone through all the ideas I could have (including smut... Which was a little odd for me since I've never written any before but anyways...) My point is, writing Ironstrange with that ending just felt weird.

If your confused to as why, message me and I'll tell you: BUT IT HAS A BIG SPOILER! LIKE THE BIGGEST! SPOILER! EVER! MAYBE?

Of course I'm still going to try to upload and do the best of what I can with Endgame. We have to move on from it. I have to move on from it because I know there's nothing I can do to change the Ending. Unless I write a whole story and decide to rewrite the ending. But other than that, I'm kinda stuck.

Trust me, I WILL keep writing Ironstrange!! NOTHING CAN STOP ME!

I just kinda wanted to post a tiny small rant. Don't forget, you can talk to me about Endgame and you can rant, cry, make me only agree or disagree to what you say, or whatever.

Also, if you have any requests, I'm totally down, and can try to make it work.

Also, regular update schedule is still the same, I haven't failed yet!

I love you all bunches! XoXo