Levi Ships It

Stephen's P.O.V.

"Strange!" I hear a very familiar yells.

I look up to see the most hillarious sight.

Tony's wrapped up in Levi. I can't help but laugh.

"S-stop! This is serious! This.. This magic carpet wrapped itself around me and dragged me in here!" Tony yelps as Levi constricts at the word "carpet".

I clear my throat and force myself to stop laughing. "Sorry, Tony. Also, what ever reason he did this, you probably deserved it."

Tony glares at me. "No. I didn't do anything to aggravate the doormat."
Levi tightens around Tony again, earning a groan of discomfort.

"Maybe if you stopped calling him names he'd let you go." I walk up to him.

Tony rolls his eyes. "Tony, I'm serious, maybe if you be nice, he'll let you go."

Tony looks between me and Levi a couple times. He sighs obnoxiously.

"Levi, "Tony starts through gritted teeth, "I'm s- s-sorry."

If Levi could smirk, I'm sure he'd be smirking. He loosens his grip on Tony, but not to much to where he can escape.

"Dammit Strange, just call this lump of cloth off of me." Tony pouts.

I smirk, we've had enough fun, "Okay, c'mon Levi. Let him go."

Levi shakes his collar saying 'no'

"Ugh, fine, I'll remove you myself." I walk up to Tony and Levi.

I grab onto Levi and try to pull him off. I stuggle a bit at first, but he let's go of Tony eventually. We both sigh a breath of relief.

"So what did you do to even get him mad at you?" I ask curiously.

Tony shrugs, "I actually didn't do anything this time."

"That's a first."

"Yeah. So- Woah--"

"Levi? What-"

Tony's P.O.V.

Levi wraps himself around me and Stephen, pushing us together.

"Strange?" I look up.
I both hate and love that he's taller than me. My hands are up by his chest, not touching, but god how I want them to.
I lock eyes with him and feel myself turn red.
This man cannot be doing this to me.

"Tony-" Stephen tries to pull away, "I'm sorry, I don't- know what's gotten into Levi."

It kinda breaks my heart that he wants to leave already, but the harder he pulls the tighter Levi gets.

"Stephen, you may just have to except the fact that your stuck with me forever." I try to lighten the mood.

"Let's get married."

Stephen chuckles a little, "That wouldn't be so bad."

I light up. At first I thought he was talking about getting married, but I quickly remembered that I added that part in my head.

Stephen gives up and his muscles relax. Holy...

"So how do you suppose we get out of the mess?" Stephen sighs.

I think for a moment. "I have no idea."

I look at Stephen. I can see he noticed me looking him and he's trying not to look at me. I plead with my eyes. He looks at me. His breath hits the top of my head. His soft eyes make my heart melt.

Levi tightens around us and our chests touch. To make ourselves comfortable we move our arms but then I realize where I put mine. They're up at his back, I can feel his mucles flex slightly as he tries to find where to put his. I freeze when he finally finds a spot.

My lower back. I gulp.

"Tony- I don't know what's happening."
Stephen says softly.

His voice is right in my ear. It's deep, and soothing. It makes me itch for him.

"Dammit, Stephen, can you itch my ear?" I ask.

"What?" Stephen stifles a laugh.

"My ear, itch it!" I demand.

"Tony, you seem to forget, my hands are kind of... Stuck." Stephen states.

"Well, do something. Please?" I groan as it's bugging me more and more by the second.

"Okay. I'll do it but... It might be weird." Stephen clears his throat.

"Agh, just do it!" I yell impatiently.

Stephen lowers his head. And-

Oh. My. God.

His mouth... He's using his teeth.

"Higher..." I say

He goes higher. Oh...

I realize I'm saying this just because I love the feeling. Did my ear even need to be itched? Was it itchy at all?

He stops. He doesn't move from the spot. It's only then I realize Levi is almost all the way gone and we've been pressing up against eachother.

"I think... I found out why Levi did this." Stephen whispers.

"I think I do, too." I bite my lower lip.

Stephen locks eyes with me.
I feel myself gradually lean closer and closer to him. He meets me halfway and we kiss. Something I've been wanting without even realizing I've been wanting it.

We pull apart for air.

"For once, your Magic Carpet did something right." I smile.

Stephen chuckles, "For once, shut up and kiss me again."

For once, I listen to him.