Less Anger more Cuddles

A/N - starting the new stories with fluff because im nice :)

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"You.. Don't scare me." Tony says, eyeing the taller man up and down.

"Oh really?" Stephen takes a step forward, smirking as he notices Tony takes a step back.

"Just.. Just because you're tall-"

"-and I am tall."

"That doesn't make you intimidating."

"See, that's where you're wrong. Like usual."

Tony scoffs, "I beg to differ."

"Hmm, I didn't know you were into begging but you know, I might be into that." Stephen winks.

"Wh- I am not trying to flirt with you. I am trying to prove a point because I am angry." Tony says, putting a finger on the taller one's chest.

"Phht- I forgot how cute you are when you try to seem tough and threataning. It's so adorable." Stephen crosses his arms.

"W- Stephen I'm being serious." Tomy frowns.

Stephen chuckles and snakes his hands onto Tony's waist, "Of course you are."

Tony tries to push him away but it only causes Stephen to come closer.

"I wanna hit you." Tony says bluntly.

"I wanna kiss you."

"Shut up Steph. Why can't you let me be angry at you." Tony says defeatedly.

"You can be. Just not right now."

"Why?"

"Because when I look at you all I want to do is kiss you." Stephen speaks softly, lowering his head to rest on Tony's shoulder.

Tony froze, Stephen wasn't usually the one asking for attention.

"Then kiss me idiot." Tony says back softly.

Tony's hands rest on the back of Stephen's neck, Stephen caresses Tonys faces and kisses him gently.

"You make it very difficult to be angry at you." Tony says.

Stephen smiles, "I know."

Tony humphs, "Well, now I want cuddles but I still want to be angry."

"How about cuddles now, then you can be angry later, 'kay?" Stephen kisses the top of Tony's head, grabbing his hand and practically dragging him to their bed.

Tony huffs once under the blankets. "I hate you."

"You love me."

"I hate it when you're right."

--

I wrote this at 3 am and I forgot how to write endings so... Its a little rough haha.

Im glad to be writing again :D

<3