important non-update!!

Does this title count as clickbait sonce all my non-updates are impotant?

Anyways...

Hey, so, a lot of stuff is happening in my personal life.

I'm still going to be continuing this book, it's had such a positive and powerful impact on my life and I just can't see myself ending it. You guys make this all worth it, and writing is so theraputic for me.

I just wanted to say that updates aren't going to be every five days anymore, there may be a few more days in between alomg with the redular five.

I have a couple oneshots in the works, just so you have actuall reasons to wait, maybe one of these will intrest you.

A couple including:

Part 3 of Kidnapped (actually very excited for)

A Hanahaki AU (kinda struggling with the plot, I keep changing it)

A highschool AU (which I'm having trouble with deciding what cliché I want to go with lol)

A zombie apocalypse AU (which I don't know if I want them to have powers or not, which would you perfer?)

Another soulmate AU (i don't know which one or a plot for one so if you have a suggestion I wouldn't be opposed...;))

A genderbend (which I kind of have a plot for but not really)

And a few others.

I like, really, really love and appreciate you guys so much that I can't explain.

See you in the mext update Lovelies!

Date Published: September 9th, 2019