Minecraft

Tony's P.O.V.

"Peter?" I called.

There was no answer.

"Peter, come down, dinner's ready!" Stephen yelled.

We just kinda stared at eachother.

"Do you think he's okay?" I asked, helping my husband set the rest of the food on the table.

Mac-n-cheese. Peter's idea.

"He's fine, he's probably just plaing that game he's recently been obsessed with." Stephen shrugged.

"Friday, would you please tell Peter that he needs to get down here?" I say annoyed.

"You got it." She replies.

A minute later, Peter rushes into the room.

"Sorry." He smiles and sits down with us.

"Were you playing that uh... Mindcraft or whatever it's called?" Stephen asks.

Peter chuckles, "It's called Minecraft, and yeah."

Silence follows as we eat.

So what is it that makes you enjoy that game so much?" Stephen asks Peter.

Peter hums in thought. "Probably the fact that I can do anything I want in that game. I'm allowed to be who I want without anyone judging me on there. Also, I'm able to hang out with my friends."

"Wait, Peter, is someone being judgy towards you?" I ask.

Peter notices my sudden defensiveness, "Dad, everone judges people. It's inevitable. It's human."

Stephen clenches his fist. I think inevitable was one of his trigger words from looking into all the timelines.

"May I be excused?" Peter asks.

"Yeah." I tell him.

Now, don't go telling me that Peter was rude or heartless because he wasn't careful in trying not say a trigger word. It's not his fault. It's ours, because we never told him what mental toll it took on Stephen. We didn't want him to worry.

So once Peter is out of view, I put my hand on Stephen's and hold it.

"You okay?" I ask.

He's taking deep, heavy breaths. "Yeah, yeah, I think I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" He snaps "I'm sorry, I know your trying to help."

"It's okay. I just know that when I was having panick and anxiety attacks, I wish someone would be there and continue to check up on me. I pushed people away, and yet I still wanted them to come check one me. Just... I know what your going through."

Stephen smiles at me. It's a sweet smile and I drink it all up.

"How did I get so lucky in the husband department?" He says.

I smile too, and I can't help but chuckle.

"Hey, I know what'll get your mind off of things." I say.

He smiles, "What did you have in mind?"

"Tony, when you said that we should sleep together, I didn't think you meant this."

I put my bed next to Stephen's in our cute little house Peter helped us with.

"Look! I put our Minecraft beds next to eachother!"

(Okay, but I'm totally imagining Tony going owo)

Peter's mincraft character walks in and stands between us. He's still only for a few seconds. Something pops up at the bottom left of my screen.

"Lol"

I look over to Stephen in real life who is rolling his eyes and typing furiously.

Another message pops up.

"Peter, for condoning this, you're grounded."

Another message.

"What?!"

I hear Stephen hold off a laugh.

"No elytra for the rest of the day."

Down the hall we hear an absurd amount of laughter.

"Fine, fine, that sounds fair!"

We start laughing to.

Stephen sighs, it's happy and fufilled.

"I'm glad this is what our life has come to." He says in real life.

I look at him, "What do you mean?"

He looks in my direction, but not directly at me.

"Being able to be here. With our son. Being able to play a dumb block game." He chuckles.

He finally looks at me. I reach out for his hand and he meets me halfway.

"I love you Steph." I say.

He smiles, "I love you too, Tones."

-=+=-

Hiya,

So.. Elephant in the room: I haven't posted for over twenty days.

I've been really busy with school, family, and other stuff

But I have an anouncment!

I'm thinking about posting another Ironstrange book! I'll make another post about explaining what kind of book it is and the update schedule and other important stuff like that!

I'm not necessarily happy with this oneshot, but I knew I needed to post something.

Thank you for reading Lovelies!