Body Switch

>·<

I wanted to put a small note before this saying that I'm having some writers block. I hope this'll do for now. I do want to say that if you have any REQUESTS, I am totally open to them and will try my best. Also, if there are plenty, I might be able to update more often. Also, my sister watched Endgame without me and I'm so upset and sad. Anyways, Thank you for reading, enjoy lovelies.

>·<

Tony's P.O.V.

I open my eyes, and squint them right after due to the bright light. I rub them and emmidiatley regret it, I feel a stinging feeling in my hands. I sit up, trying to wake myself up and find the source.

A window, of course.

Hold on- Why am I on Stephen's side?

"Friday, the curtains." I grumble.

"Of course." She responds.

"Also," I add, "Send up some cough drops? I sound a little weird this morning."

"Right away." She says.

I sit up and stretch, my in hands hurting all of a sudden again. What was with them?

I look to examine them. Scars. All along my hands, my fingers.

I stand up. These aren't my legs, my feet.

"Friday?" I say.

"Yes, Dr. Strange?" She asks.

"Cancel the cough- what did you say?" I look up.

"I said, 'Yes, Dr. Strange?'" Friday repeats.

"Oh my god." I whisper to myself.

"Stephen? Tony?" I yell.

Wait. I'm Tony, you idiot. I say to myself.

"Stephen, please tell me that's you in your beautiful body." I rush over to my side of the bed.

I remove the blanket to reveal... Me. I curl my legs, cold grasping my body.

That's not me. I'm me. Who's that? Me? But, I'm here.

"Wake up!" I yell.

I- he? Jerks awake and looks around. He looks up at me and his eyes widen.

"Tony?" He sists up in bed.

"Stephen?" I ask.

"Yes- I'm me but, I'm there." He points to me.

"And, I'm me and I'm there." I point to him.

I grab his arm and pull us into a full length mirror.

In all our glory, us. Just in the wrong place.

"Wow, I'm... Stunning." I say.

"And I'm... Short. Is this what you have to live with on a daily basis?" He asks.

I look down at him. Oh my god! I looked down at Stephen.