Mission

Stephen's P.O.V.

"Fury, head of Sheild." He extends his hand out.

I shake it, "Dr. Stephen Strange."

"I know. I've called you, Tony, and Romanoff down here for a reason. We have information that Hydra is trying to build a new base."

"O...kay? Im not really sure as to why I am here." I say.

Fury gives Tony a look, "I thought Mr. Stark gave you all the information you needed. Well, that's what he informed me."

I look at Tony too. He shrugs at us, "I guess I forgot a small detail."

Fury looks unammused. "So, Dr. Strange, we need you for this because you can get in using that fancy ring of yours without having to figure out how to get past all the locks and security."

I lool at my sling ring, already thinking about all of the flaws in his plan.

"I can't use it without visualizing where I need to go. I have no idea where this is or what it looks like." I say.

"Stark can get into the security cameras and show you what it looks like. Will that do?" He asks, slightly annoyed.

"Yes, but my portals are quite loud. It could alert guards nearby." I state.

"The place is quite new, they have little to no guards. I think you'll be fine." He states back.

"Fine, I'll do it." I say.

"Good. You leave tomorrow, Stark will, hopefully, fill you in on the rest." Fury says and he leaves the room, leaving a still silence between me and Tony.

I turn to him and cross my arms, "Why didn't you tell me anything?"

Tony shrugs again and takes a few steps towards me, "I kinda don't want you to become Fury's new favorite, so I tried to make you look stupid."

"Your plan backfired." I say.

"Hmm, or did it?" He says, taking another few steps closer.

"It did." I say.

"Well, we'll just have to wait and see. I will always be Fury's favorite. No matter how much he denies it." Finally, he's right in front of me.

"Is that so?" I smirk.

"Yes." He says simply.

"Well, then it'll be easy becoming his new favorite." I say.

"How is it easy, exactly?" Tony asks, probably thinking: it's not!

"Well," I say, "I just have to do the exact opposite of what you do."

Tony laughs at my  insult.

"Ah, Stephen, such a little mind trapped in a gorgeous body." He pats my head.

I look at him like he's gone crazy, "Well, while this gorgeous body does enjoy talking to the other magnificent, stunning body, I must go. I have to get ready."

He laughs as I walk past him, only being momentarily stunned by my compliment, "'Get Ready'? Stephen, all you have to do is bring you, a ring and a flying cape."

"Cloak." I correct.

"Whatever, stay a little longer?" He asks.

I look at him. His face doesn't change but his eyes practically beg for me to stay. "I can't."

"Worth a shot." He plays it off with a smile and I walk off.

>·<