Snowfall

(They're teenagers because why not, also this is a rough version, so there might be some mistakes or parts that I dropped in the middle of it. Not really sure.)

Stephen laughs, shaking his head at the comment Tony made. The shorter one wasn't even really paying attention to what he himself was saying, his own thoughts were just escaping his mouth, all he wanted to focus on was Stephen. Making him laugh was just a plus to him speaking before thinking.

Tony stepped carefully on the sidewalk, not wanting to slip on any possible hidden ice. While he was a little scared, he was also very giddy, this was one of the rare times he was able to go outside with Stephen. Their town wasn't completely accepting, so at least when it was cold, there would be less people out for them to be judged by.

It was cold, and there was a thin layer of snow already on the ground. It looked soft, fluffy, and as much as he wanted to just lay there in it, Tony continued walking. It was very rare that their town got snow.

Winter was Tony's favorite season for a few reasons. Part of it was the winter aesthetic, fashion and the look of the powder-y snow. Another part was Stephen, and the fact that he could spend more alone time with him. To top it off, it was a Sunday, so the pair could spend all day together.

"So, what do you have planned for today?" Stephen asks, gently swinging their intertwined hands.

"Well, I was thinking of getting coffee, and that's all I thought of." Tony briefly laughs.

"Well, that sounds like a great plan so far." Stephen smiles.

Tony beams at him, happy his boyfriend was okay with the small day they had planned so far.

"So what're you gonna get?" Tony asks.

"I don't know. I want something cold, but it's also  really cold outside, so I might just get some hot chocolate or something." Stephen shrugs.

"Me too. Maybe with a shot of peppermint?" Tony smiles.

"Peppermint? Wouldn't you rather have marshmallows?" Stephen says, laughing briefly.

Tony gasps in delight, "I totally forgot marshmallows existed!"

Stephen laughs, "How could you forget they existed? Tony, sometimes I think your crazy."

Tony smiles, "Yeah, maybe. But I'm okay with that."

"Me too." Stephen brings Tony's hand up to his face and kisses it lightly.

Tony smiles and does the same to Stephen's. The two continue to walk to the closest coffee shop. When the two arrive they go up to the register and order their two hot chocolates, both with marshmallows. They sit down at a table near the window.

Stephen laughs, "Why'd you choose a table near the window. It's cold."

"Well, everywhere is cold so might as well choose somewhere that has a good view." Tony smiles.

"I guess that makes sense." Stephen smiles too.

The couple waits for their beverages with a conversation full of laughter and flirtatious remarks, and really just enjoying each others company.

"You know, I wish we could spend more time together like this. It'd be nice to have a date out in the summer." Tony smiles sadly.

"Me too," Stephen says, "But hey, maybe the town will open up to us?"

"That might take.. A while." Tony says.

"Well, I'll wait. I don't care how long it takes, heck, we can move away if we have to!" Stephen smiles.

Tony laughs briefly, "Yeah, hopefully it won't come to that."

"Would you.. Not want to move away from here?"

"I mean, Chicago, Illinois, it's out home. It's where my friends and family are."

(Any Skeppy fans :p also I did some research and apparently it doesn't snow a lot there but whatever.)

"Right." Stephen sighs.

The couple have had this conversation before. And it ended the same way everytime.

"Two hot chocs, one with extra marshmallows!" The awkward silence that had fallen on the two was broken by the barista.

"Thank goodness.." Stephen says softly hoping Tony didn't hear it. He speaks louder as he stands up, "I'll go get them."

"Thanks." Tony smiles, but as soon as Stephen walks away he carefully flips him off, making sure no one sees, since he definitely heard.

Stephen sits back at the table and slides Tony's drink to him after checking that was the one with extra marshmallows. After Tony takes a sip, he looks at Stephen, who's staring out the window.

"Hey.. Maybe I should.. Take you home." Stephen sighs.

"Don't you wanna stay? Or.. At least come home with me?" Tony says.

Stephen looks at his cup, "Tony, we obviously have different dreams, and different perspectives of where we'll be in the future. I think-"

"Yeah. I understand. Let's just... Walk me home?" Tony sighs in despair.

Stephen smiles, but it's a sad one. One that broke Tony's heart.

"Sure."

When the two arrived at Tony's house, they stood at the end of the driveway. Stephen looked down at the smaller one.

"Look, Tones, I'm sorry, but I'd rather it go down like this than some nasty fight I know is going to happen." Stephen says, trying to keep himself under control.

Tony looks down at his feet, unable to maintain eye contact. "I know. I love you Stephen, I really do, and, maybe ill see you around school?"

Stephen smiles, it's that same sad one he wore earlier. "Yeah, Tony, sure."

Tony gave Stephen a final hug and walked up his drive way and Stephen turned to look away. One looked back, and went into his house. The other one turned back, but it was to late, the first one had already went inside.

Hiya

I know it's been a little while, life's been going on.
Also, I found my new obsession.

Rick and Morty.

I love it.

I've watched the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd season, but does anyone know where I could watch the 4rth one? I've checked hulu, they only have the 1st three, and adult swim, but I can't watch it on that one. I've also tried YouTube but I can't find anything. Unfortunately I can't watch it on actual t.v. so I might have to wait, but anyways..

Bye lovelies <3