Pool

Tony's P.O.V.

I block my face with my hands from the splash. Peter then emerged from below the serface and sigh satisfied.

"The water feels great!" He smiles then looks at Stephen, "You should come in Mr. Dr. Strange!"

Stephen looks down from his book and at Peter,"I'm not one for "fun-in-the-sun"."

Peter frowns but quickly replaces it with a smile as I splash him. I then try to splash Stephen but before the water hits him he mutters something and does some fancy hand movements. The water hits an invisible force field.

"Tony, you can do better than that, can't you?" Stephen smirks.

He waves his hands in the same movement and the forcefield shatters and before the peices hit the ground, they dissolve. Why does he have to be such an extra magic man?

"I could, but I'd rather not waste my effort on you." I smirk back.

He glares at me playfully, or flirtatiously, maybe both, "Why? Because you know you'll lose?"

"No, because I'll win, and I would want you to be so humiliated." I say.

"I think you hit your head when you dived in." He laughs.

"And I think the sun's getting to your head." I say.

"Why would you dive in a "No Diving" area?" Stephen chuckles.

"I mean, it's not like there were any reprocutions." I state.

"That's because you're short." He says, knowing he won.

"Ha ha. Would it really kill you to have some fun?" I ask.

He pretends to think, "Yes."

I roll my eyes and give a small laugh as he continues with his book. I turn away and frown a little, knowing he won't join me- us, Peter and I.

Pete throws me out of my thoughts by hitting me in the head with a beach ball. I grab it and throw it back when he looks the other way, but thanks to his Spidey-senses he turns back and catches it.

We play and swim for a while until he said he had to leave. He planned to go meet someone, he wouldn't tell me who, and went to get ready. Then I was left alone in the pool. I swam back to the side Stephen was on and rested my arms on the ledge.

"Still don't wanna join me?" I ask.

He doesn't look up from his book, "I'm not much of a swimmer."

"Mm. What are you reading anyways?" I ask.

"Something you can't understand." He sighs.

I gasp dramatically, "Are you saying I'm not smart enough?"

I can tell he's trying not to smile. "No, you're amazingly smart." He catches himself offgaurd by the compliment he's given me, "It's just... In a language you can't understand."

I sigh and look at him as he continues to read. He's so stunning, especially in this light.

"Tony?" Stephen flips a page.

"Stephen?" I mock.

"What do I have to do to get you to stop staring at me?" He asks.

A million ideas pop into my head, yes, some of them aren't that... Clean. I go with the one he'll most likely agree to.

"Come in and join me." I smile.

He finally looks up from his book, "That's it?"

"What, need something more extravagant?" I laugh.

He laughs too, "No, it's fine. I just thought you would of done something a little less... Clean."

My face drops out of shock, "Wait, really? Would you even agree to it?"

"I guess you'll never know." He smiles as he puts his book down and slowly gets in the pool.

I swim closer to him.

"Tell me, if I did ask you to do something more, would you go for it?" I can't help but ask.

Stephen only smiles.

"Is that a yes or a no?" I ask, even more confused.

"Well," He chuckles, "It depends on what you had in mind?"

Oh my god, will he actually... I mean we've been flirting and have talked to eachother about dating and kissing and stuff but we haven't actually done anything other than flirt.

"Let's reenact this." I suggest.

He shrugs and smiles at the idea, "Okay."
"Tony, what do I have to do to get you to stop staring at me?"

Another million ideas seem to pop up in my mind.

"For now, a kiss'll do." I smile.

He smiles back, "Why don't we test that theory?"

He leans against a ladder and I straddle him. He moves his hands to my waist and I move mine to his neck. He kisses me first, I savor it because I don't know if I'll ever be able to do this again.

We pull apart.

"You're still staring at me, it didn't work." He says.

I smile and bite my lip, "Well, we should probably take multiple tests, just to be sure."

He smirks and we kiss again, this time much more passionately.
His hands explore my back while my hands get tangled in his hair. I'm greatful for every moment.

I feel him lick my bottom lip and I greatfully let him in. I enjoy the wornderful feeling of his tounge exploring my mouth. It doesn't last long before we fight for dominance and somehow I lose. He pushes his tounge back in my mouth.

I feel ourselves slow down a bit and we eventually, and sadly, pull apart.

"That was a good test." I say.

"I'm sure we could do better though. You haven't taken your eyes off me since before the first test." He smiles.

"Ahh, maybe we need to change some variables. Like inside, and more private." I chuckle.

"After you." He says. I don't even hesitate and we head inside to his room. We don't test further than we did outside but we try cuddling. The only time I stop looking at him is when I fall asleep in his arms.

>·<

Wasn't really sure how to end this one but I tried my best. This may be a little choppy because my fam from Michigan is visiting. Anyway, thanks for reading lovelies!

Okay, also, I think I forgot to update this yesterday... I think I was going to and then forgot or something but I hope the schedule stays on track.