Universes

Stephen's P.O.V.

Looking through time to save the world, the universe, everything in existance.

The last time- the last future I saw was one that we won.

It went as normal. Half of existence, snapped away. The Avengers, the new recruits, and someone entirely new, defeated him. Defeated Thanos. It was not easy. It was the hardest thing they've ever gone through.

It was woth it though. They revived everyone. Even by returning the Soul Stone they got back Gamora.

In this universe, Pepper had enough of Tony's antics. After hearing that he couldn't protect us on Titan and that to save us I had to give up the Time Stone, she felt unpretected. So she left.

I stayed at the Sanctum with Wong until he got cancer. A cancer so rare that, that was the only time he got it out of all the universes. A cancer so rare, there was no cure. A cancer so rare, my bestfriend died.

So I protected the sanctum alone.

Peter Parker moved up here too, not with me, but with his Aunt May. They had been struggling and even when Tony offered them money, they'd decline. So they moved here, closer to us.

Peter would come visit me every now and then. He'd ask me to help him with his homework, or try magic. I'd ask him if he's visiting because someone sent him or because he just wanted to. He said just because. We both knew he was lying. I knew May would send him over for homework or to "babysit" but I knew Tony sent him because I was lonely.

Tony checked up on me, too. Occasionally he'd bring me tea or show me something he'd invented. Sometimes we'd just talk. One time he brought over alcohol. I told him I didn't- I couldn't drink. I had to protect the sanctum. He begged me, and when I still said no, he made me tea. The only bad part was he also put alcohol in it. Not one of his best moments. But in the end, it was worth it. I opened up to him about everything. Even how I felt about him.

Then it wasn't just Peter visiting. And I started spending time with Tony, even outside the Sanctum. One thing lead to another and I asked him on a date. He couldn't say no. Then one night went further than we've ever gone and when I woke up, he was there. That morning I worked up the courage to ask him if he would be my boyfriend. Then it was official. Peter took the news wonderfully, even the other Avengers.

Years went by and I thought about it. I wanted to marry him for the longest time. Another month went by and I finally got a ring. I told everyone I was proposing and we all met up at the park. By sunset, I walked Tony to a tree. We talked a little. I got down on one knee, and asked him, "Will you marry me?" It only took a milisecond for him to answer.

"Yes"

So in a year we sealed the deal. It was beautiful. The perfect place. The perfect reception. The perfect party. The perfect man.

Then tragedy struck. May died. Peter could have gone homeless, if it weren't for Tony. He decided that the kid didn't deserve that, or any of this for that matter, and adopted him. He became our legal son. Everything was perfect. Everyhting was in place. Perfectly balanced, as all thing should be.

So we lived. We grew up. We stayed together. There were bumps along road, but it was worth it. Because I had him. And we happily died of old age.

And I woke up. We were on Titan.

I was freaking out, it was perfect, all in place. It's gone. I want it back.

Tony rushes to me, trying to calm me down. He's been through this, he's had panic attacks, he's struggled.

"Hey it's okay. You're okay. You're back." He calms.

I look at him. I see him for the first time since we died of age. I fall in love with him again. Just like I did last time.

He's here. I'm here. And I know I'm going to lose him. But will he lose me?