Admit It

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"Tony, please talk to me? You've been sitting in your room the whole day." Stephen says through the closed door.

"Look, Stephen, I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood to talk." Tony responds.

"Fine, I'll wait till you are."

"Wait, you aren't actually going to sit by my door till I come out... Are you?" Tony asks.

"Come open the door and find out."

"Really? I'm not that dumb." Tony chuckles.

"Well, worth a shot." Stephen shrugs.

A sudden noise makes him jump.

"Jeez Steph, it's me."

Stephen smiles, "What are you even doing?"

"Sitting."

"Against the door?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. Okay"

The two sit in silence for a while. Stephen closes his eyes and sighs. But he's interupted in his moment of peace.

"Tones? Are you- Are you crying?" Stephen looks at the door.

A clear sniff is heard, "No."

Stephen sits on his knees and places a hand on the door.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"Tony, are you okay?"

"No."

The door slowly creaks open. Stephen crawls in, to lazy to stand up. He looks for Tony, and unfortunately does. The shorter male is hugging his legs to his chest, head burried inbetween his knees. Soft and quiet sobs are coming from him.

"Tony? What's wrong?" Stephen asks, immediately worried.

Tony just sobs even more, so Stephen pulls him onto his lap, allowing Tony to hug him.

"You wanna talk about it?" Stephen asks.

Tony shakes his head no. Then yes.

"I- I'm in love wiht my best friend."

Stephen stops breathing.

"And he froze when I told him. I told him."

Neither one of them make eye contact.

"And he hasn't asnwered me. I'm scared, and still waiting."

Stephen gulps, "Can you tell me who he is? Or at least something about him."

Tony scoffs, but turns it into a small laugh.

"He can be so oblivious at times, even though he's incredibly smart, but somehow really dumb and dorky." Tony sighs, "And he understands my sense of humor, though he doesn't laugh because of how dumb or prude they are, even though he wants to because they're really funny.

He's super talented, at like, everything. I know he loves Peter, which is like, a huge plus. They get along so well. And I know it's not important, but I mean, damn, he's got the looks."

Stephen chuckles, "Sounds like me."

Silence falls upon the two.

"Stephen?" Tony asks.

Stephen tries to speak, but nothing comes out. He eventually croaks out the word "yes?".

"I have to say something..." Tony says softly.

"Admit it Tony, you're totally in love with me." Stephen chuckles.

Tony looks up at his friend, "W-wait! I thought you didn't know!"

Stephen laughs, "Oh please Tony! It was so obvious that you were talking about me!"

The smaller one blushes, "Oh.. Well, you were acting like you were oblivious!"

"Well, what can I say? I'm a good actor!"

Tony playfully punches Stephen's chin. The two share a laugh, but then Tony becomes more serious.

"Tony? What's wrong?"

Tony avoids eye contact.

"After telling him, I liked him" he takes a deep breath, "we started talking an' stuff, but he never answered. I don't know what happened."

Stephen smiles and forces Tony to look at him, caressing his cheeck.

"I do. I know what happens next."

"Then what did he say?"

"He said how you're wonderful, and beautiful and smart. How lucky he is to have you in his life. He can't help but smile when he sees you, litteraly ever time he sees you, he smiles. And yeah, he knows he teases you a lot but..."

Stephen pauses, and Tony knows where this is going to end up.

"Tony, I love you too."

Tony smiles and hugs Stephen, "Oh my god! Steph, I was so scared that you were going to say something else!"

The sorcerer laughs and hugs back. "Phht, I know. I couldn't help but tease."

Tony punches him and they laugh again. They just stare at eachother.

"So.. I feel like I should ask you to be my boyfriend?" Stephen says, unsure.

"And I feel like I should answer "Yes!"

"Okay.. Now what?"

"Wel... I have the sudden urge to kiss you.."

Stephe chuckles, "I felt that fifteen minutes ago."

-=+=-

Hiyaa,

I thought I posted this a couple days ago but I guess I didn't so... Here it is!

Let me give you a list of things we've almost accomplished: 65k reads, 2.5 votes and 2,000 comments! This is all  truly insane, thank you all so much, you have no idea how you all mean to me! <3

As most of you probably now, I have a oneshot called Kidnapped, and I'm unfortuanatly still working on it. I've written a lot, so the ending may have to be cut into two parts.

Okay, that's all I can think of to say other then thank you, so bye lovelies!