Seen

Tony's P.O.V.

"Stephen?" I ask.

He places the top bread on his sandwich and takes a bite, "Yeah?"

He offers me a bite and I shake my head no. He sets it on a plate and pushes to me. I take it then and take a couple small bites.

"You know, all the others are in a meeting." I say, hintingly.

"So?" He asks flatly.

I roll my eyes and smile, "So... Cuddles?"

He smiles and grabs my hand and we run to the closest couch. Stephen lays down and I lay on top of him.

We share a few small kisses and I rest my head on his chest. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers.

"Too bad the others aren't always in meetings. Then I could love on you without worrying about them catching us." He says to me.

"Yeah, I'm just not ready to be open around them. I already have enough judgement from them and the rest of the world." I sigh.

"One day, one day I'll be able to hug you, kiss you, show the world how much I love you without us having to worry about what they think." He says.

I smile and give him a kiss.

"I love you." I say.

He smiles back," I love you too."

Soon my world turns to darkness as I fall asleep to the warmth embrace of Stephen's arms hugging me, and his soft, rythmic breathing.

...

...

"Oh my god!" I jerk awake and fall.

"Ew!" Clint yells as if he were a child.

"'Ew' what?" Nat asks.

Clint shrugs, "I can't see anything. Everyone's taller than me, you all gasped and yelled so I assumed it's something gross. I dunno."

Nat pushes him up front. He notices how my hand is still holding Stephen's. Speaking of which, he's sitting up, his hand feels hot.

"Care to explain this?" Bruce asks.

"I um... I." I think. How do I fix this?

"Okay, I guess you just figured this out... Tony and I, we're dating." Stephen holds up our hands for them to see.

They all just look at us. Why are they just standing there? They're just staring. They don't look away. I can't- I can't breathe. I can't-

I run away. My face feels hot and wet from tears. When did those happen? I run until I'm in my room.

"L-lock the door." I say.

I hear the click of my door lock.

"Why- what happened?" I ask Friday.

"It seems like you've expeirienced another panic attack, boss." Friday answers.

"Why? Nothing caused me to- why?" I breathe heavily.

"I'm not sure I could answer that for you." Friday says.

"Oh god- I can't-" I try to focus. On what though? What makes me calm? Happy?

Stephen.

I try to focus on Stephen. His gorgeous green-blue eyes. How perfectly perfect his hair always is. How warm his hands would be against mine. I think about the nano-tech gloves I've been working for him, would he like them? Would he even want to see them?

"I'm okay. Breathe. I'm okay." I say to myself.

"Boss?" Friday interupts me.

"Yes?" I continue to calm myself.

"Everyone's asking for you. Would you like me to tell them to leave you be?" She asks.

I take one last dep breath, "No. No, it's fine. Tell them I'll be down in a minute. I can't let them control my fear."

>·<

"Tony? Are you okay? Friday told us you were kinda panicking." Nat says.

"I'm fine. I'm good. I just realized that I left my toaster on." I clear my throat.

"You... Have a toaster in your room?" Clint holds back his laughter.

"Erm... No?"

"Sorry guys. I just... Really freaked out. I've been taking in so much stress." I sigh.

"Why'd you hide it from us?" Bruce asks.

"Because! I didn't want to feel judged by you guys. You're practically my family and your opions matter so much to me that when I have something important to tell you, I clam up. I'm so scared that you might hate me for my choices that I'd rather not tell you at all."

Steve gives me a sweet smile. Then Bruce. All the others join in.

"Stark, we could never dislike. No matter if you act incredibly smart, or profoundly dumb." Thor wraps his arms around me.
The others soon join in and form a group hug. Inside, I'm melting of happiness.

"Ew, okay guys, thank you. I get it. Yup, let me go now." I chuckle awkwardly.

They let go of me and I sigh.

"So you guys are okay with us dating?" Stephen asks, stepping next to me and holding my hand.

"Of course, you two idiots are perfect for eachother." Nat laughs.

I look up at Stephen, he looks down at me.

"Yeah, he's the one for me." I say.

"Agreed. He's my the only idiot for me." Stephen says.

"Hey!" We share a laugh. And then a kiss.

"Get a room!" Clint yells.

I give him a glare. Suddenly I feel Stephen tugging on my arm.

"What're you doing?" I ask.

Stephen smirks, "Following orders; we were told to get a room."

I feel my face grow hot when I look back and see everyone giggling. I walk woth Stephen anyways. I don't always have to break the rules.

>·<

Hey y'all, still not fully recovered from Endgame, I don't think I ever will be.

Anyway, sorry for any mistakes. I ran out of ideas but then I remembered this request by @elie_musicislife.
Thank for the request!! Sorry for updating so late :/

Thank you for readin lovelies!